Caceres or Henrique

• Caceres

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Henrique

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters

M.L. King

The Preacher
Exactly Momo! You just made a good point. How can some of you choose Henrique over Caceres when Henrique hasn't even played for Barca. We have to wait and see how he adapts to our system; only then will the choice seem reasonable enough to be worth some decent discussing.

Evil

Shabazz
I've seen Henrique play for Leverkusen and I can assure you he is a better defender than Cáceres, the only question is if he will adapt to our style of playing. Otherwize is more than solid for his age.

Zqa-

Talking about overrating a guy..

Henrique is far from the best defender in the Bundes, on the other hand, Cacéres was one of the best defenders of La Liga last season.. Seriously, relax guys.
No wonder why Henrique seems better, he plays every week, Cacéres plays once a month or something like that. It's not uncommon that players who doesn't play, makes mistakes when they finally get to play.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Best solution would be if we kept 3 central defenders and have a forth one from the B team or use someone like Abidal in times of emergency.
Caceres was unnecessary buy and both him and Barcelona got a raw deal. At least it looks so far

Zqa-

I don't think it was unnecessary, he is a good defender, we saw that last season. Problem is, either he isn't showing it, or Pep doesn't like him. But he is still young, lots of time to prove himself, and learn from Puyol and the other guys.

mmandela

Sueco estrella
I don't think it was unnecessary, he is a good defender, we saw that last season. Problem is, either he isn't showing it, or Pep doesn't like him. But he is still young, lots of time to prove himself, and learn from Puyol and the other guys.
I agree, we have hardly seen him play and I'm sure he will do good if he get some more chances... he has allready done with the ones he has got.. Hopefully we will see him from start tomorrow against Mallorca

A

Auckland

Caceres is more speedy,and he could also be a left fullback

Zqa-

Bayer Leverkusen vs. Bayern Munich tonight.. Get a glimpse of Henrique vs probably the best team in the Bundesliga.

Home of Barca Fans