User Tag List

Thread: 3G card Barcelona

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

3G card Barcelona

Does anyone know if they're selling some prepaid 3G (mobile phone) cards at El Prat airport? Shortly I'll be going to Barcelona for 4 days, and I'd like to buy a prepaid 3G-card to put in my iPhone (I'd like to check my work-related emails etc while I'm in Barcelona). Does anyone know if I can buy such a prepaid 3G simcard in El Prat Airport or somewhere else in Barcelona? Thx in advance

VAGator
    Wow, I didn't even know you can do that. When I was there, I had to activate the "Data Roaming" feature, and pay At&t for the 50mb data plan. It was enough for 3 weeks, to check email, go on facebook once in a while, and use the maps.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Btw, in the Corte Ingles close to the Camp Nou (and probably also in other Corte Ingles's throughout the city) there're Vodafone-shops where you can get 3G prepaid cards. Not 4G prepaid cards yet unfortunately. It was also a bummer that they only offered micro-simcards (no nano-simcards), so for those with an iPhone 5 it's not really usuable (unless you start cutting the micro-simcard yourself of course).

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah there's one at Plaša Catalunya also.