Pinto
Nolito

Next summer:

Alves
Milito
Abidal
Jeffren
JDS

Who should renew, who should we offload and who can play his contract out?

I'd say Pinto can leave this summer and that we should look to transfer Milito and Jeffren at the end of this season. Alves needs to sign an extension and Abidal can ride his contract out with a nice farewell. He will be 33 in 2012 and we should look for a new LB.
As for our B team...I'd like both Nolito and Jonathan to stay.

Aasim

Bumbleman
Pinto - Extend his contract for another year. I'm not sure if a youth player is ready for the jump up to our number 2 but its best to keep Pinto until then.
Nolito - I don't like him. I don't want him at Barca.

Alves - Would love him to sign.
Milito - I think he might see his contract out with Fontas and Bartra coming up or we might sell him this summerbut i don't think we'll renew.
Abidal - Maybe just a year extention as i don't think he'll be starting when he's 33/34
Jeffren - He will most likely be sold this summer
JDS - Renew his deal and put some faith into him. If he doesn't progress then we will likely sell.

alex 10

pinto-extend because his mates with messi
nolito-sell him he is way to old to get promoted he is 25 next december that is to old
alves-obviosly want him to renew but if he wants stupid money that we cant give then he can leave
milito-get rid off him gets injured too much and abidal is geting beter and beter at CB
jeffren-give him one more chance next season and i think pep likes him a bit thats why he promoted him at first
JDS-i dont know about him sometimes he looks good sommetimes he looks very average and too small to play CM
abidal-i like this player a lot never used to like him at CB but now i am starting to like him a lot

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
I hope Pinto stays, he's awesome :D he's a good no. 2 I think, and a good character to have around.
Nolito isn't good enough IMO, so should be moved on. He'll find another La Liga club.

Alves needs to sign!
Abi has been brilliant lately, I wouldn't offer him more than a year extension though. We don't want him lingering as an elderly liability (remember Thuram?)
I love Milito, I think for his sake he'll go in the summer though as he does deserve regular football. He's still a top class footballer.
I don't think Jeffren or JDS have long term futures at the club, but I'd given them a couple more years and see how they progress.

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
I hope Pinto stays, he's awesome :D he's a good no. 2 I think, and a good character to have around.
Nolito isn't good enough IMO, so should be moved on. He'll find another La Liga club.

Alves needs to sign!
Abi has been brilliant lately, I wouldn't offer him more than a year extension though. We don't want him lingering as an elderly liability (remember Thuram?)
I love Milito, I think for his sake he'll go in the summer though as he does deserve regular football. He's still a top class footballer.
I don't think Jeffren or JDS have long term futures at the club, but I'd given them a couple more years and see how they progress.

Pinto's funny! I would love him to stay for two more seasons, then probably retire by then maybe. :) :pinto:

T

tigerlily

Stay:
Pinto - i love him, he's as agile as a cat, and his teammates enjoy his company. should be ours until he retires
Nolito - a bit old to be promoted, but looks a good enough fit when he played with the 1st team. might be a better sub than Bojan at this point, technically not as good but showed more hunger for goal.
Alves - the perfect RB for Barca and the perfect complement to Messi. the salary issue is a bit disturbing though
Abidal - the king should definitely stay at least another year.
Jeffren - prone to injury but looks good enough for the management to wait and see if he outgrows the fragility

Go:
Milito - i love Gaby but he has lost a lot of form after his injury. a loan would have been good but he's also getting on in years and we have good defenders coming up from the reserves. he'd do well in another team, one that isn't as pressed to win as Barca and can afford to let him reclaim match sharpness.
JDS - don't know why but something about him puts Bojan to mind, so maybe a loan instead of outright sale

Birdy

@Boyan Why sell Jeffren ? He is promising.. NExt year he should play more..

All youngsters from B team should stay... Maybe with the exception of Nolito, cauz he is old enough i think for an emerging talent..

Milito should be sold this summer, Abidal should extent for 1 more year and see, Alvez should also extent and pinto should go this summer..

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
Didn't Jonathen sign an extension? Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm happy with that.
Def. Keep Alves though!

Z

zack29

Please renew contract for this two player....

Keep Daniel Alves and Abidal...Both of them is the best defender in the world....DONT LET THEM OUT FROM
THIS TEAM...THEY ARE SUPERB AND VALUABLE PLAYER FOR BARCA...:)

Home of Barca Fans