Mauricio Isla

X

xaviniesta

south-africa-soccer-wcup-chile-spain-72d4ac15ee92d5f1_large.jpg

Mauricio Aníbal Isla Isla (born 12 June 1988) is a Chilean footballer who is one of the few players in the world who can comfortably play any outfield position. He currently plays for Italian Serie A team Udinese and for the Chilean national team.

I still consider him as a right back. udi and chile both play with 3-5-2 so he is very attacking on the right flank. He has been in fantastic form latelty, assisting 6 goals in last 7 games (agains fiorentina, lazio, ac milan 2x, genoa and juve)

His performance agains Juve yesterday.

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
I wouldnt say decent, i'd say GREAT. Imho in 2-3 years he will be the best full back in the world, at least one of the best. Has everything needed, and is versatile as hell, like 10x improved version of O'Shea.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I won't mind at all if Dani Alves is sold for 60m* and Isla is bought to replace him

* Torres is sold for 60m to Chelsea, then Alves who's currently the best RB out there could easily be sold for that amount to City!!

X

xaviniesta

I wouldn't sell Dani for any price, but if he decides to go..which i sincerely hope he will not...i hope isla will replace him.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Sounds promising guys.
We had some poor scouting previously. We did manage to pull some great signings here and there but those were mostly from La Liga or Pique who was our youth player.
Let's see if they changed under Zubi.

Trequartista

The good
Awesome Player
Serie A have some decent rightbacks,one of them is Isla(if he is considered as a fullback not a wingback),another one is Palermo's vice Captain.

X

xaviniesta

he is seriously underrated. i've seen only dani bombing forward like him. wiel, bosingwa, sagna etc are fcking boys comparded to him.

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
Nah, i wouldnt say underrated. This year he is the best RB in Italy for sure. And i know many are apretiationg him, i havent heard someone to talk badly or whatever :) He is 22 still, so lots of room to improve...

too bad he is milan fan since child though :(

Home of Barca Fans