Davide Santon

Hatem Ben Arfa

He's been good for Newacastle so far. He appears to have experience beyond his years. He'll definitely turn out to be a very good player for Newcastle.

Hatem Ben Arfa

7075558355_23f80d8633_z.jpg

was class against Bolton.

One of the few players who is very good at both defending and attacking.

His ball control and touch is classy too. I guess it's because he started out as a winger that he looks so good going forward. It's only a matter of time before he scores a goal or two.

Hatem Ben Arfa

The Newcastle advertising continues....

2 words for you....

Italian International

and I did not start the thread!

Newcastle are fighting for top 4, they are bound to have some good players being discussed on here.

Especially the 'new maldini' as Mourinho put it.

Last edited:
S

Silva Lining

2 words for you....

Italian International

and I did not start the thread!

Newcastle are fighting for top 4, they are bound to have some good players being discussed on here.

Especially the 'new madldini' as Mourinho put it.

You bump anything and everything to do with Newcastle. Nobody cares.

Never heard of madldini.

Hatem Ben Arfa

nobody cares?

then why all the replies???

u mad because Man City have spent stupid money and are going to end the season TROPHYLESS???

I can't wait till Newcastle play Man City this season. I'll make sure all Newcastle player threads are bumped up, just for you.

S

Silva Lining

Since you've posted this little update in this thread you have had three replies, all of them from me saying you're just advertising anything Newcastle.

Next year you will be back in mid table, so enjoy this run while you can.

Hatem Ben Arfa

Since you've posted this little update in this thread you have had two replies, both of them from me saying you're just advertising anything Newcastle.

Next year you will be back in mid table, so enjoy this run while you can.

I'm not talking about this thread getting replies. I'm talking about all the other NEWCASTLE players threads that are many pages long you bitter lemon.

Why wouldn't I enjoy Newcastle's run?

Midtable next season you say? with the very good team we have, I doubt it. we will be top 6 again next season and Cisse will be top scorer in the Premier League.

S

Silva Lining

I'm not talking about this thread getting replies. I'm talking about all the other NEWCASTLE players threads that are many pages long you bitter lemon.

Why wouldn't I enjoy Newcastle's run?

Midtable next season you say? with the very good team we have, I doubt it. we will be top 6 again next season and Cisse will be top scorer in the Premier League.

Van Persie, Aguero, Rooney, Tevez and Suarez are all going to score more than Cisse. Newcastle are poo.

Home of Barca Fans