Sexism in football

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Daily Mail is running a story about how Gary Neville will be the next pundit... hope to god that's not true.

imagine that, Che Neville the ratface, on our screens for the next 10-20 years!

it's horrifying, but the grief it would give Liverpool fans would make it worthwhile I reckon.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
The-Gallery-Richard-Keys--001.jpg

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
The fact you have Assange as your avatar immediately shows which side of the fence you're leaning anyway. The whole thing was a sad indictment of our politically correct culture at present. Both twats, but that wasn't the point.

Meta G Nev would be awful :lol: fair play he's always had an opinion which is to be respected, but he's so biased I can't see how it'd work having him as a pundit. James Richardson should replace Keys though, that boy is awesome.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I believe in equality and sexism gets no free pass anymore than any other prejudices should...It doesn't help that both Keys & Gray are twats to begin with but I would've felt the same way had Lineker, Hudson or Gerry Armstrong uttered something sexist

I think if you want to be sexist let alone prejudiced in the confines of your own personal life, that's your business I suppose...However, the second it enters into society then all bets are off...I recognize there are also some corporate issues with Murdoch et al behind the scenes, as well, but it doesn't give them a free pass for either their actions or their pathetic attempts at spinning it afterwards

I've said for some time now that racism towards blacks is probably the singularly greatest form of prejudice on the planet based on race but the prejudice & sexism directed at women probably exceeds that...It's an issue that should have zero tolerance in society

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans