Does Dani Alves deserve the raise?

Does Dani Alves deserve the raise?

• Total voters

Twizku

The Twizmeister
There's a lot of posts on Alves asking for more money ( the same as Xavi/Iniesta make ). I thought it would be interesting to see this as a poll. Does Dani Alves deserve the raise, yes or no?

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
New option. No but he deserves higher incentitives(?) so maybe a +2 millions if we win CL raise. Or else he can fuck off.

Juan03

yes he deserves higher, his stamina, commitment, link-up play and understanding with the players, spcially Messi is superb. If he leaves i don't think anybody can replace him (performance wise) he is vital to our system.

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
yes he deserves higher, his stamina, commitment, link-up play and understanding with the players, spcially Messi is superb. If he leaves i don't think anybody can replace him (performance wise) he is vital to our system.

This.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Only Maicon and Lahm are better so I don't se the point in not offering him what he wants because whatever you sell him for, Inter or Bayern will want for Maicon or Lahm so it won't make sense.

Unless you buy a player who is not at that level yet but potentially could be.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
I'm not deluding myself, its just so obvious, Alves has won more then them, performed at a higher level for longer, plus he's a god!

El Gato

Villarato!
We're talking about what he is and what he will be not what he was two years ago.

Last edited:

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Alves is still better then them though, come on, dont be deluded like the legend Beast.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
When Maicon is not a bitch is he clearly superior to Alves.

Lahm in my opinion is also better.

Will they both have the same connection with Messi? who knows, no one knows. But as stand alone right backs I'd have those 2 over Alves.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
You can't really compare Maicon to Alves because each one can be better then the other under different systems...However Maicon might be more solid defensively...

No way Lahm is better than Alves though...

Alves fully deserves that raise

Home of Barca Fans