U.S. Città di Palermo

Ataraxia

Kjaer was more vital and better than Bovo what are you talking about?

Munoz was able to replace him. And sorry but he wasn't more vital than anyone. He just went and the defense looks exactly the same. You might have a case saying he is better than Bovo though but hardly vital and the fullbacks are more vital for the team that's for sure. Thing is I still think in a way more experienced players could play in first team in Palermo and provide a bit more than the young players. The reason they don't though is because Zamparini wants to make the most of their potential. last year for instance he "forced" Delio Rossi to play both Abel and Pastore all the time just because they lost a game ( I think it was against Roma where they suffered a big defeat), he said it is because Abel and Pastore have a lot to give for the team, and then it went back to Cavani and Miccoli starting after a while anyway. This whole trend of saying Palermo youngsters are vital is just baseless. Theyre good young prospects but only regarded as vital because Zamparini wants them to be.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Really unlucky for Palermo to lose points vs. Inter. Pazzini was great but Inter were so lucky in that game.

W

woobie

again.

Man, Zamparini really is a few fries short of a Happy meal.

W

woobie

Least he won't be there long enough to get bored with the city.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
1069279_10151465401095936_123767289_n.jpg

Gattuso :lol:

XaviMessiGirl

Apparently there is a Palermo thread :p so I moved the Gattuso stuff here.

Anyway they won a friendly 8-0 against an Austrian selection (I think?)... new signing Kyle Lafferty scored a hat trick. But from the sound of Gattuso interview after the match, he wasn't that impressed with how the team played.

Home of Barca Fans