The need for Cesc.

E

elricho

thats him

in aswer to ur question we got busquets and the badger.

didn tink ud need remindin

E

elricho

who wud class themselves as a spick here? most of u im guessin'.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Of course they can. For """ sake we just saw it a couple of months ago. The question is whether Pep/the club want's to do it. Obviously Pique and Puyol are ready to welcome Cesc :lol:

Personally I really don't care. We will be fine without him, as we have been since 2003 (the most successful club in Europe) but his arrival would not hurt I guess...

I didn't know football was invented in 2003......thanks for the info.

And by the way in that time Barca have reached 2 CL finals. Oh and Milan have reached 3, winning 2 since that time.........(plus numerous semis)

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
lol i love how he said since 2003 :lol:

and just cause milan reached an extra final means little cause they have like no league titles in that span :D plus we reach the semis + the last 4 years :D

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Yet you've both won the same amount of CL's in the timespan ;)

Well they have 1 league title in 2004, but in essence they are/were waiting for Inter to catch up with them because it became rather tedious taking the piss out of them all the time. Now we have to win 1 to make it level it makes it.........interesting ;)

Last edited:

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
Yet you've both won the same amount of CL's in the timespan ;)

Well they have 1 league title in 2004, but in essence they are/were waiting for Inter to catch up with them because it became rather tedious taking the piss out of them all the time. Now we are level it makes it.........interesting ;)

lol that is wat pippos will say :D

Home of Barca Fans