Jose Enrique

Hatem Ben Arfa

He is so IMMENSE our best summer signing that is unquestionable. He has surpassed my expectations already.

Enrique is also unquestionably now the best left back in the league, with only Baines as his main competitor for that title. True Evra and Cole were world class but their performances this season have been very poor indeed and Enrique has surpassed both already. Certainly there aren't many left backs in the world now I'd swap for him.

He has to make the next spanish squad because I can't think of many better spaniards in that position if at all.

Surprise Surprise................NOT!

Looks like you are coming around to my opinion of Enrique now that you are watching him for 90 minutes every week at Liverpool.

He's been playing like this for the last 2 years, consistently without fail.

I now see that Liverpool fans are chanting Enrique's name to the rafters every single match, like Newcastle fans did. I guess he is showing his defensive prowess (thou shalt not pass moments) and good forward play every game now without fail? Not many defenders get their names sung as loud as that every single week, especially when the defender is not of the goalscoring variety.

WORLD CLASS! like I said a year and a half ago.

He was the best Left Back in the Premier League last season and it is the same again this season.

Hatem Ben Arfa

Now you sound like HBA.

That's because I was right!

and because the ignorant know-nothings who have a pathetic knowledge of players in smaller teams or teams outside of the Top 4 or 6, label them as cr4p because they play for a smaller team(in newcastle's case, a newly promoted team last season), or only see 10minute highlights of the smaller team on Match of the day and the only time they watch players of smaller teams for 90 minutes is when their Top 4 club plays them twice in the season.

Enrique is hopefully getting the recognition his performances deserve. Because when Newcastle were a promoted team last season in the Premier League, that was not really happening. Now that he is at a bigger club so to speak, he is beginning to get the recognition and praise he deserves, from both fans and the footballing media.

and to think how people laughed, scoffed and ridiculed me for my claims last season about how good Jose Enrique is.

I'm a Newcastle fan and I know how good my players are as I watch them for 90 minutes every week. If I say one is world class, I MEAN IT! No delusional bias at all. If a Newcastle player is cr4p, believe me I'll tell you. But I was telling the truth when I said the likes of Jose Enrique and Fabricio Coloccini are World Class talents. Hatem Ben Arfa will also show he is a World Class talent if he can fully recover from his double leg break (right now he's looking behind the pace though, even though you can see the talent he possess).

Last edited:

Sergio

Sergison
Neither is Enrique. Since when has being Liverpool's "best summer signing" any sort of achievement. Like being prom queen at the burns unit in a hospital.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Yes meaning his style of play is exactly like Xavi! His role and function in the team for Newcastle United is exactly like Xavi! And his passing control and technique is that of a Barca player.

HOWEVER,

this season Tiote has been sh!t I must say, which has been a huge surprise to Newcastle fans given the imense season he had last year. It's almost like he's done a Wayne Rooney, going from world beating quality to absolutely pi$s poor.

If you want be out, thats fine be out. But next time don't say I said something I didnt' to try win an argument OK ;)
:lol: x 100

Home of Barca Fans