Roberto Carlos

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Roberto Carlos was one of the finest left backs in history of football. I can't forget how many headaches he caused us during his time in Real Madrid.
He is 37 now and still able to produce some of his magic:

El Gato

Villarato!
Lately after moving to Russian League to a team named Anzhi Makhachkala Roberto Carlos has been a subject of some racial insults like this one in their latest game:

It's beyond me that it still happens and in such form too. Absolutely disgusting.

impeh

Hi, its me..
should respect him, not treat him like that :banghead:
scored so many good goals/freekicks
and a position madrid have never been able to fill since he left.

a legend really.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
vs. Eto'o (I couldn't find a better video, the camera from behind tells the whole story and clearly we were not sponsored by Unicef back then, hahaha)
vs. Messi

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Lately after moving to Russian League to a team named Anzhi Makhachkala Roberto Carlos has been a subject of some racial insults like this one in their latest game:

It's beyond me that it still happens and in such form too. Absolutely disgusting.

That's just sad...

Despite playing for Madrid Roberto Carlos is one of my favorite LBs ever...

B

beautifulgame

Fckin disgusting.

Feel sorry for Roberto to have to play in such conditions.

desoe

Don't feel sorry, just think about what kind of a paycheck made him leave Brazil for Mahachkala or whatever this strange place is called

El Gato

Villarato!
Don't feel sorry, just think about what kind of a paycheck made him leave Brazil for Mahachkala or whatever this strange place is called

Right.. I'm guessing you don't know he left Corinthians, because he was getting regular threats towards his persona and family so he terminated the contract to protect himself. Where he ended up didn't matter to him fo shit. He went somewhere distant with no media attention and instead gets this..

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam

So we are suposed to Ignore Racial Abuse because he is getting a big paycheck?!? Jesus Christ Mate.

Ataraxia

so much interest in racial matters when our whole f*cking world is built on divided nations and discrimination. I really always feel cold to such issues, it's just another flaw in the world. Get over it and stop making a big deal out of it. And yes he gets a pig paycheck and when he retires he will go live happily in Hawaii forever after.

Home of Barca Fans