Roberto Carlos

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
so much interest in racial matters when our whole f*cking world is built on divided nations and discrimination. I really always feel cold to such issues, it's just another flaw in the world. Get over it and stop making a big deal out of it. And yes he gets a pig paycheck and when he retires he will go live happily in Hawaii forever after.

where are you from?

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I miss him so much.

I remember when he used to say we will be top of the league in 3 weeks :lol:

Galning

Roberto Carlos: "Messi is phenomental but in my opinion, Cristiano is a special player because he does everything for Madrid," he affirmed.
Roberto Carlos: "It is not that Madrid do not have others - Kroos, Marcelo - but I think Cristiano is more decisive in Real Madrid than Messi in Barcelona.
Roberto Carlos: "Messi plays with Neymar, Suarez, Iniesta, Busquets, while Cristiano starts to fight, assist and score from the front. He is a special player."
Roberto Carlos: "When I am asked about Messi and Cristiano I say that Neymar is the best for me,"
Roberto Carlos: "It is not just for his goals, but for the ease with which he plays and the confidence he has."
Roberto Carlos: "Neymar is going to have a Ballon d'Or in one or two years because he is going to deserve it."

:lol:

silvia

4830.jpg

Don't need to get too far to Leo. This is what Luisito started playing last year and he got 2 votes while Luis got 3 votes.:rockon:

khaled_a_d

Carlos quotes always look like they are coming from a fan not from a player .has been like that for couple of decades now.
no surprise really

RMU ReBorn

Cristiano Scores , Assists And Does Every Thing from Front ???? :lol: .... !! He Has Gone Nuts

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans