Best Player In The World in 4-5 Years time?

Bergkamp10

What's the fuss about Morrison? Saw him play against Arsenal reserves and Chuks Aneke(top prospect) looked a lot better. Aneke is a beast, won't be the best player in the world in 4-5 years time but could very well be a regular for Arsenal and England. Very similar to Yaya Toure but a better passer.

N

nutnut

What's the fuss about Morrison? Saw him play against Arsenal reserves and Chuks Aneke(top prospect) looked a lot better. Aneke is a beast, won't be the best player in the world in 4-5 years time but could very well be a regular for Arsenal and England. Very similar to Yaya Toure but a better passer.

I've not seen Aneke play, never heard of the kid, but same as i said in the thread about Morrison, the guys has skills up there with Ronaldo and Messi, fast as hell and has Xavi like qualiys too and also likes to get stuck in.

People who have seen him play rate him higher than Wilshere and you have to say that is something when Wilshere has been looking better than Fabregas at times this season.

Morrison's mentality (his love of gangs and crime) is the problem and it's typical England when we have a gem they are nutters ie Gazza and bringe drinker, 40 fags a day Rooney :whatever:

Bergkamp10

Yeah, I've heard he has a massive attitude problem which is why Fergie doesn't want to put him in the limelight too much. Henry Winter did say that he thinks he's better than Wilshere but Winter is a massive Man U/Fergie arse licker.

N

nutnut

Yeah, I've heard he has a massive attitude problem which is why Fergie doesn't want to put him in the limelight too much. Henry Winter did say that he thinks he's better than Wilshere but Winter is a massive Man U/Fergie arse licker.

I think Winters a Liverpool fan, but a lot of people outside Manchester United rave about him after they have seen him. I'm a City fan and can now see the hype, whether he lives up to it or not is another story but the talent is there.

Last edited:

Beast

The Observer
Meh...An Englishman turning to the best player in the world...

What's this ? funny Sunday

Enzo Zidane

Home of Barca Fans