Málaga

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
So, sup with these happy campers?

Backed by a good bunch of money, they seem to have heads first rather than pockets emptying dick moves like a sleazy bid for Ronaldinho or splashing on useless players like happens at City.

Demichelis: decent buy for such a time, lots of experience + good price
Baptista: same
Asenjo: should be an OK loan
and now Buonanotte, quite a known prospect, for a low fee.

Will Pellegrini make them rise like Villarreal? Looks like it, on paper at least, cause for now it hasn't really been that good. But starting from next year ...

Last edited:

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
they are set for a bright future as they have good people coming through via their academy as well as the ones that made it.

B

blueduck

They are ruining football. How dare they try and break the elite.

N

nutnut

It will never turn out like a City or Chelsea, not in La Liga anyway.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Do you see them spending a gazillion dollar? No.

They're a sort of Blackburn if you wish, only seem to buy smarter.

Sergio

Sergison
I also don't see any Malaga fans going on endlessly about being some sort of football super power when they have achieved fuck all as well.

B

blueduck

I also don't see any Malaga fans going on endlessly about being some sort of football super power when they have achieved fuck all as well.

Maybe because they don't have many fans? Most of Malaga is probably too busy supporting Real or Barca.

N

nutnut

Money = Power and money is the most poweful thing in football and the world.

Chelsea showed how far they was willing to go 7 years ago and City have showed how far they are willing to go by offering £108m for a player and £300k a week in wages (Kaka), wouldn't surprise me if we put in £200m bids for Ronaldo or Messi when we get in the Champs League, we are the only club who could sign both players in one transfer window with a bit of loose change from our back pocket anyway.

Malaga owners are not in it to do a Chelsea/City, if they was they would buy English team because they would have a bigger fan base and earn a lot of money back from TV revenue too than they ever would in Spain, all i see with Malaga is some bored billionares buying a small club for £25m and using as a little hobbie, nothing like Abramovic or Sheikh Mansour's ambtions when they bought into clubs.

Last edited:
B

beautifulgame

Three cheers for Pellegrini!!!

My man.

If La Liga board was smart they would make a new rule stating Pellegrini has to switch teams every three years and only to a side below number six on the table. Just so that Liga would become very competitive. :)

B

blueduck

With that in mind most of Malaga is too busy throwing plastic furniture at actual locals + having shit sex.

Sounds like a good night.

Isn't shit sex what Italians do? You know, with them all being homo and all. ;)

Antimilan

Three cheers for Pellegrini!!!

My man.

If La Liga board was smart they would make a new rule stating Pellegrini has to switch teams every three years and only to a side below number six on the table. Just so that Liga would become very competitive. :)

Lol... the Pellegrini rule :p

Home of Barca Fans