Málaga

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
No wonder they are relegated then. That dumb guy, probably some distant cousin of Jatin :)P), just ruined one of the best clubs in Spain.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
La Liga News @laliga_news
Jorge Valdano will replace Fernando Hierro as Málaga's director of football.

holy fucksticks talk about an upgrade!!

Malaga could be veeeeery interesting now!

(which is a shame, but still)

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Would love Isco but more to the point, what went wrong with this Qatari ownership in Malaga?...None of it really makes sense but lot of papers picking up the story about the club changing ownership

BibB

I remember watchin an interview with some from malaga last year cant remember who, they said that the owners had forgot they had even bought them and they had to remind them to get funds. Maybe theyve forgot again?

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Wtf is wrong with the billionaires taking over Spanish clubs? :facepalm:

Well part of it is the local governments down there being corrupt as hell - apparently the Marbella (Jesus Gil land) government blocked the Sheik's resort plan.

But this is the problem with some entitled billionaires whose only accomplishment is having oil - rejection just leads to boredom.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Not letting a Sheik build a summer resort doesn't strike me as very corrupt... But then again the reason might be that the Sheik didn't offer enough... :police:

Galning

I was in Marbella 2 weeks ago and apart from the port it looks like a ghost town. Can't imagine they'd block a resort plan, especially not if it envolves a sheik.

Home of Barca Fans