Málaga

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Lol Tevez at Malaga would be hilarious :lol: given his price tag there aren't a huge amount of options for him, I honestly think he would take a pay cut, especially when you consider just how much he's on currently, but the real problem for him is City will not sell cheaply.

Lol Tevez at Malaga would be hilarious :lol: given his price tag there aren't a huge amount of options for him, I honestly think he would take a pay cut, especially when you consider just how much he's on currently, but the real problem for him is City will not sell cheaply.

why i think it would increase the competiveness of the league, they also have made an offer for wesley sneijder

Messi10

BREAKING NEWS: “@howardnurse: Malaga have reportedly made a €35m bid for Wesley #Sneijder. #MUFC #Inter”. Hope Malaga can build a great team to challenge us and real Madrid! Make the people who say our league not competitive shut up

Hete BLKSM

It's pretty much only the English who still seem to think our league isn't competitive. Even after we basically raped their best team twice in three years.
It's only natural that we are so dominant in La Liga if we are even that much stronger than England's strongest team. But I guess that will never get through to (most of) those thick skulls. And one particular thing that always comes back is this BS argument that Barça wouldn't be able to cope with the more physical sides in England. If they would watch a little bit more La Liga they would know that we have our fair share of brutal defenders and we have faced a fair amount of physical sides over the last couple of years. I reckon we did quite well during that time. A trophy here and there....

Anyways, I don't think Sneijder would ever take this step, Tevez just might.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I am glad we are playing them in our opening match. They'll be stronger once they click in.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
It's pretty much only the English who still seem to think our league isn't competitive. Even after we basically raped their best team twice in three years.
It's only natural that we are so dominant in La Liga if we are even that much stronger than England's strongest team. But I guess that will never get through to (most of) those thick skulls. And one particular thing that always comes back is this BS argument that Barça wouldn't be able to cope with the more physical sides in England. If they would watch a little bit more La Liga they would know that we have our fair share of brutal defenders and we have faced a fair amount of physical sides over the last couple of years. I reckon we did quite well during that time. A trophy here and there....

Anyways, I don't think Sneijder would ever take this step, Tevez just might.

HAHA brilliant post brother

BREAKING NEWS: “@howardnurse: Malaga have reportedly made a €35m bid for Wesley #Sneijder. #MUFC #Inter”. Hope Malaga can build a great team to challenge us and real Madrid! Make the people who say our league not competitive shut up

They really mean business eh!?

Cazorla... Sneijder... would be great signings

nebeer

Love is All

Wow, that's awesome. It would be great to see Malaga get him.

Malaga signed Isco from Valencia. How is he?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Always appreciated Hierro. If I remember well, Madrid treated him unfairly when they let him go.

Home of Barca Fans