Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Málaga

Sergison

Quote Originally Posted by blueduck View Post
    Sounds like a good night.

Isn't shit sex what Italians do? You know, with them all being homo and all.
    Dunno, I don't have sex with Italians, you would have to ask one.

Legion of Doooom
    Actually you are thinking of the English, in a global survey the English were proclaimed the second worst lovers in the world behind the Germans because they are "too lazy". Italians were rated the third best.

And Malaga is a shithole but unlike the English noveau rich clubs they seem to actually have a plan instead of just throwing money at the flashiest names they can find. Plus I can't dislike a team coached by Pellegrini unless it's Real Madrid.

Dr. Raed St. Claire

all your bases belong to us

swedes= too quick... thats a dagger blow

Sergison

Quote Originally Posted by Raed View Post
    Spain came top. But, I was living in Spain at that time, so, I win.

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
    Pellegrini says he rested players against Madrid so he could be ready for the match against Osasuna on the weekend.

Wasn't Jose bitching about Sporting Gijon not fielding their best eleven against us at Camp Nou?

Alzeheri94
    Quote Originally Posted by 10Rivaldo View Post
    Pellegrini says he rested players against Madrid so he could be ready for the match against Osasuna on the weekend.

Wasn't Jose bitching about Sporting Gijon not fielding their best eleven against us at Camp Nou?
    Dont take everything Mourinho says seriously. He's is the biggest and funniest joke ever!

Do ya feel lucky, punk?
    Thanks Malaga for destroying asspanyol.

2-0 = destroying?

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
    Out of the relegation zone, for now.

Andrea Pirlo linked with Malaga today

Love is All
    Well Malaga look to have a very good team on board, and their new owner is clearly making an effort to build a challenging squad. Ruud and Baptista up front. More players coming in. They are strengthening at the back as well. Good for the league.

I am Leg End
    Thing with Malaga is that I have a feeling they will utterly fail badly next season. Why?

Because of a number of reasons:-

1) I think they are too individualistic and there does not seems any strategic plan from management level to build the club over the next 10 years. To me and from what I can perceive of the situation it looks like a fast quick and cut plan to try and put the club on the map quicker than should normally be the case. So far it looks like the foundation stones is being built on quicksand rather than hard brick.

2) Pressure/expectancy. There is now an expectancy for Malaga to push for a top 4th place. Anything below this will be perceived as a failure. I am not so sure that this should be the aim anyway. When you are relying on someone like Juilo Baptista then he doesn't inspire me with confidence that he can withstand the pressure.

3) Buying players that are past their best is not good strategy. RVN was a marvellous striker but can he cut it in la liga NOW? I am not so sure tbh. There is also a lack of leadership within the management team and playing staff.

If they don't start well I think they could definitely struggle next season. Struggle I don't mean lower la liga but anywhere from 8th - 16th.

I think Real, Barca, Valencia, Villarreal, Atletico, Athletic Bilbao and Sevilla will all finish above Malaga next season.
    "Its not about the long ball or the short ball, its about the right ball."
    Bob Paisley.

Mike the Knife
    It's just the start Ed...I don't know enough about the project but I doubt very much Pellegrini is building a quick fix...Have to be more competitive than they have been and that starts with some veteran reinforcements - which they are doing...Working on the youth system & getting young players, that will come as well I imagine

But seeing how Malaga looked late in the season bodes well going forward
    Paolo Maldini - "In my opinion, Messi should win the Ballon D'Or each year. He's an unbelievable player."

i don't think they're many who expect than to finish in the top four this season, 6-8 i where i expect them and will pel's in charge their is nothing like quick sand, he is building a solid team with some experience that can do a job in the league, once they are more established they will begin to buy younger players, but for now they are just building