Málaga

Messi983

For me Javi Gracia is 3rd best coach in La Liga after Lucho and Simeone. His contract is up after the season and if Valencia are smart, they will take him.

El Flaco

Kameni's own goal vs. Valencia¨

[gfy]FlakyDirtyBluet[/gfy]

Alternative angles

[gfy]NegligibleImperturbableAntarcticgiantpetrel[/gfy]

El Flaco

In Kameni's defence, he was stepped by Cheryshev just before the Cameroonian made his jump.

[gfy]FamiliarSimilarAmericanriverotter[/gfy]

[gfy]TiredBonyBuckeyebutterfly[/gfy]

Messi983

Malaga has officialy buy rights of Ignacio Camacho from some investment fund for 6M€, so he's now 100% in their property and has release clause of 20M€. I hope that means they'll keep him but there are already rumours they are looking for his replacement. Javi Fuego and Clement Chantome are among rumoured names.

It's really a shame that sheikh doesn't have any interest to invest in team anymore. They have a good coach and some promising young players so they could potentially again be very good and maybe even challenge for European spot. But that won't happen if they keep selling their best players every year.

Messi983

Cadena Cope is reporting that Javi Gracia has a great 4-year contract from Rubin Kazan on the table and is considering leaving. I really hope he stays and waits for a better opportunity (for all we know he could get a chance at Sevilla in the near future if Emery leaves; Valencia and maybe Bilbao are also possibilities in a year or two) but if he decides to leave I hope they can get Paco Jemez before Espanyol sign him.

khaled_a_d

Changing Espanyol into an entertaining team that we can beat easily and don't get our players kicked sound good to me.

Messi983

Changing Espanyol into an entertaining team that we can beat easily and don't get our players kicked sound good to me.

Yes, I know but I'd still hate to see coach that I like at that club. Maybe he can help them get relegated and then go to some good club. That wouldn't be too bad. :)

Messi983

Juande Ramos new Malaga coach.

juande_630x422.jpg

juande%202_630x354.jpg

khaled_a_d

Not bad and not gr8 move.he was once a gr8 coach but past it.but sometimes those coaches are able to make a come back

Home of Barca Fans