Málaga

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I doubt they will get relegated, but nobody really knows what's happening right now.

Would be kind of ironic if they did and Atleti got their place though, considering how intertwined the Gil family is in Marbella's corruption.

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Toulalan is manacing to leave the club if he doesn't receive his wage soon.

Maria

And this is why La Liga will never compare with EPL: corrupt owners, mediocre referees, RFEF and LFP are a mess, Mediapro, unlike Sky, not only didn't help the clubs to develop their brand but they made sure to put the games at impossible hours..and let us not forget Real Madrid and Barca that took the little that was left from the other clubs.

What's worrying it's that all the talented players are leaving LL(Valero, Mata, Silva, Kun, maybe even Cazorla), except those who are playing for RM and Barca. These 2 could probably make a team from their bench players and that team would fight with Valencia for the 3rd place. I't s depressing for those of us who are not only cules, but also fans of La Liga.

impeh

Hi, its me..
Sad but true :(

We'll hear from the club today apparently, most probably announcing Cazorlas incoming departure and everything else going on there :lol: :(

King Leo

Banned
And this is why La Liga will never compare with EPL: corrupt owners, mediocre referees, RFEF and LFP are a mess, Mediapro, unlike Sky, not only didn't help the clubs to develop their brand but they made sure to put the games at impossible hours..and let us not forget Real Madrid and Barca that took the little that was left from the other clubs.

What's worrying it's that all the talented players are leaving LL(Valero, Mata, Silva, Kun, maybe even Cazorla), except those who are playing for RM and Barca. These 2 could probably make a team from their bench players and that team would fight with Valencia for the 3rd place. I't s depressing for those of us who are not only cules, but also fans of La Liga.

You are very right. La Liga will always be a two-horse race and to make things even worse seeing the favoring of Madrid by certain refs and officials. I mean what a joke is when the manager of the team gets up to physically attack the opponent and nothing is done about it.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Very sad to see a club like Villarreal get relegated doing all the right things while Malaga gets Cazorla to lead them to the CL but can't pay him. Villarreal should have sold Rossi instead of Cazorla and they would have been much better off, hindsight is always 20/20 after the fact though.

Jenks

The rest of the league needs to get organized and demand a fairer distribution of TV money. It would be a start at least.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
What needs to be done is a complete overhaul... RFEF, the player's union, many club owners, Mediapro, the referees, they're all damaging Spanish football. Incompetent, all of them.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Well, the problem is Spain itself is a trainwreck.

A lot of owners in England are shady motherfuckers, but they are limited by the political system as well as a strong league with a relatively high level of control.

On the other hand the RFEF is inept and it's easier to get away with corruption in Spain (which is why nobody can compete with Real Madrid and Barca with all their political clout, and why nobody besides con artists like Al-Thani invest in the league).

If anything foreign sugar daddies have been more disastrous than local owners in Spain - as bad as some of the local clubs are, at least it's not Al-Thani, Dimitri Pietrman (anyone remember that saga?), "Team Dubai" or that Indian guy who "bought" Racing without ever paying for it.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
To be honest, Al Thani took Malaga to commendable heights, we will just have to wait and see what happens. I bet he is involved with Syrian politics.

Home of Barca Fans