Málaga

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
As back up. Almost 90% certain he will go to Malaga. 100% certain he will leave West Ham. Various news sites/papers are reporting this.

zanela

If they are not counting on Caballero for next season, and wanted an experienced GK for a backup, they should 've looked for someone closer to home. For a CL aspiring club, and with their resources, targetting a WC flop(even for a backup) is poor decision. If Kameni gets injured, they are in trouble.

zanela

24lro05.jpg

2cx6g7a.jpg

jij5tz.jpg

wvpdnp.jpg

302rl1u.jpg

2qjvddf.jpg

2yo7r5y.jpg

Congratulations to Pellegrini and boys! Unlike other sugardaddy clubs, Malaga 've been smart in their operations. No excess/mindless spending, but smart and calculated business. But also entrusting the club to a competent technical staff. Their only expensive buys were Cazorla and Toulalan, some vets brought on the cheap/free, to help achieve their season objective. And going by the rumoured targets so far for next season (Negredo, B.Valero, Keita, Botía), i expect them to continue the same transfer philosophy - proven la liga reinforcements and a couple decent foreign buys.

Good luck to them. I hope they qualify to CL GStages, and aid LL competition at the top.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I've actually been very impressed by their investment philosophy, taking a gradual approach to build a genuine team and not rely on a few big signings to carry them. There's still a lot of work to be done but they have core now and should be an appealing destination for players.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Seriously an intelligent way of doing things... Build a decent team, achieve the minimum aim of qualifying for CL and now you are in a position to attract big players, but at reasonable wages!!

Home of Barca Fans