Málaga

Badger

27 year old Cameroonian goalkeeper Carlos Kameni has left Espanyol to sign a two and a half year deal with Malaga.

Darko

they are playing some good football at the moment,the kid Isco is pure magic,reminds me of Thiago

zanela

Be interesting to see who between Los Che, Malaga and Levante 'll end up taking the remaining CL places. Malaga, i believe 've to play Barca and Pathetico away after this, so i'm not liking their chances, although i'd rather them over others. I see them making a better case for LL in the CL (outside the top 2) if that happens. They 've the fin. backing, and CL footie could help attract more quality next season.

Isco has, indeed, been a bright spark for Malaga this season.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I'd love to see Levante in the CL. What a story that would be! it would set them up financially for the next decade too.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
How so? It wouldn't change much as their team is old and is 'shallow'. It would be a nice story, nothing more. In fact it may be a distraction to them which would ruin their La Liga success. It will be another case of a team's venture in the CL leads to their demise. I hope it is not the case but not even Atletico Bilbao were able to handle Europa League and the league together.

Malaga on the other could go out and spend another 70 million to basically purchase two teams, Pellegrini also the has the capacity to train all of these and this would give Spain a sustainable chance to continue racking up the coefficient points to be number 1 in Europe.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Pellegrini :wub: :wub: :wub:

Regarding Levante, they'd just crash out of Europe - trying to play on two fronts would be the end of them. I want them to finish highly so they can make a profit, but a top 4 finish would not be a good thing for anyone involved.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Always liked Pellegrini. Very underrated. Wish Inter could get him when they had the chance. Another low blow to Moratti and Branca.

Home of Barca Fans