Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
We've contacted Arsenal and a bid of £25m is looming.

God, imagine if we sign both Keita and Oxlade-Chamberlain for a combined £100m!!

Our depth would be incredible if that were to occur!

Henderson
Can
Lallana Keita
AOC Wijnaldum

Salivating at the thought - we'd have the best midfield in the league with those two plus our current foursome. Incredible depth.

Nice things don't tend to happen for me so I doubt we'll get both Ox and Keita :(

Trafalgar

God, imagine if we sign both Keita and Oxlade-Chamberlain for a combined £100m!!

Henderson
Can
Lallana Keita
AOC Wijnaldum

Salivating at the thought - we'd have the best midfield in the league with those two plus our current foursome. Incredible depth.

Nice things don't tend to happen for me so I doubt we'll get both Ox and Keita :(

Lmao for a sec I was surprised, I thought you were talking about Barcelona :")

BarçaBarça

Wise of Liverpool to give him 6 years. Then he will be available for at least 4,5 of those years, if his injury-history continues :lol:

Thiago10

Henderson
Can
Lallana Keita
AOC Wijnaldum

Wouldn't say that is the best midfielf in the league tbh. Pogba-Matic-Herrera-Mkhitaryan-Mata-Carrick and even Dembele-Wanyama-Alli-Eriksen-Dier are still better I believe.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End

Henderson
Can
Lallana Keita
AOC Wijnaldum

Boy am I happy :D

Jenks

The people at Liverpool said that the reason he didn't start for weeks is because he arrived in such poor physical condition. He just wasn't able to press like Klopp wanted him to. Makes you wonder what Wenger is letting the players get away with at Arsenal.

Home of Barca Fans