Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
So this kid is apparently doing heaps good in the Championship so far, and is linked with all the top English clubs. Anybody seen him to make a proper judgement?

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Well Walcott hasn't exactly turned out to be the shining light of English football, so it's not a huge compliment in the end. :lol:

V

Valon

The new Walcott? :lol: Like Antonn said that doesn't sound like a compliment.

A

alamessi

liverpool have no money, so i doubt they would buy him for 10m

Trequartista

The good
We made a £10m bid for him
What,isnt that too much for a youngester who may be indeed a new walcott?you shall use those 10m in a better way

Walcott's getting better though.
he is but his end product is making him a hleb instead of a pedro,i like his mentality but he shall improve,and i doubt he will be a winger in the future,not his best place since he rarely makes use of his speed in beating players,maybe a central striker like wenger said but he will need to bulk,players like walcottt always makes me wonder what level could they have reached with a football brain

N

nutnut

he is but his end product is making him a hleb instead of a pedro,i like his mentality but he shall improve,and i doubt he will be a winger in the future,not his best place since he rarely makes use of his speed in beating players,maybe a central striker like wenger said but he will need to bulk,players like walcottt always makes me wonder what level could they have reached with a football brain

Yeah i can see him being more of a striker, people forget though he's still only 21.

iookram

Just watched a video of him and he seems to know how to use his pace and skill better than Walcott(even NOW)... He uses changes of pace really well.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Mike Hawk says it isn't a £10m all in one go deal it will be a staged payment, ie we pay 3 or 4 million up front and the rest in add ons. Though Mike Hawk says there is plenty of competition from Arsenal and others for him.

But he does support Liverpool and we have bid the most money so it gives us an edge.

iookram

Mike Hawk says it isn't a £10m all in one go deal it will be a staged payment, ie we pay 3 or 4 million up front and the rest in add ons. Though Mike Hawk says there is plenty of competition from Arsenal and others for him.

But he does support Liverpool and we have bid the most money so it gives us an edge.

Would he join the 1st team or reserves or limbo between the two if he joins Liverpool?

Home of Barca Fans