Would you have Ronaldo at Barca for 70 mil.?

Ronaldo for 70 mil.?

• Yes - fair price/ good player for our wing position

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • No - Too expensive/I don`t want him in Barca

Votes: 63 91.3%

• Total voters

FCB-Michael

Mack the Knife
Madrid will try to sign him again and the price is 70 mil.

Chances are very remote but still it`s a good question I think

maminho

I would never want to see that player in Barca. I would rather have arteta, merida, fenin instead of him

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He is a good player, world class in fact. But a bad personality. Not only being egoistic but also disloyal to his club. Just remember the last summer and all his talk about him wanting to leave ManUtd, etc...

maz

I walk the line
I like him and to be honest wanted him at fcb a few seasons ago. However with the departure of ronaldinho and deco its obvious that this team doesn't need egotistical party boys (for want of a more respectable phrase lol). Guardiola is most probably from the school of thought that a great team needs 1.5 superstars. That is, 1 superstar (messi) and one player who is half a superstar (eto'o? maybe henry..). The rest of the players are not global superstars.. If u begin to have 2 superstars in the team then u can are very close to becoming a team of galacticos.

So my answer is no.

Evil

Shabazz
Hell NO, and not because he´s too expensive that´s an obvious reason, but because he´s an arrogant undisciplined overrated shitface !

EDIT: I'd take Kaka over him anyday, more skillfull and not arrogant, it's a pity that he wouldn't fit in our system though.

Last edited:

thierry14henry

look evil, has kaka ever scored 25 goals in one season? no
Ronaldo scored almost double that last season, and this season he hasn't been at his best, was injured at the beginning, and still is playing better is performances and statistics.
Ability-wise he is excellent he may be the same or even better than kaka, it is just that in the premier league the dfenders are much stronger compared to la liga or serie a, the only way to get past defenders is to out-speed them like henry, but that only happens when you dont have at least 3 defenders around you in every touch you make of the ball. That is why you see him beat defenders in the champions league much easier, because the defenders are not as strong.
Trust Ronaldo coming to Barca would be a dream signing for Barca, why doesn't someone go search ronaldo 08 09 or 07 08 in youtube
OK he is arrogent, so what? do you see manchester getting affected in a bad way by him? no they dont. And Barca are already full of stars, henry is still very big and famous, heck his name is more famous than eto'o's.

Evil

Shabazz
Kaka doesn´t score 40 goals in a season, but his assists in 5 matches are more than Ronaldo gets in a whole season. He is a much more technical player, I don´t know why you like Ronaldo so much, he just 1 good season and that´s it.
If I´m going to start talking about his flaws then I´ll never finish because I have so much on my mind, he doesn´t have any affect on a big match, he is also useful against mid and low table teams (dont tell me he scored once against chelsea in the CL or 1 against liverpool, 2-3 goals is nothing)

He is crap with his national team as well .. (where the hell was he in the Euro's?) while players like Messi and Kaka are the heartbeat for their national teams, they perform in big, small, medium matches .. they have an direct affect on every match they are in.

And to top it all, Ronaldo is an arrogant piece of shit, if you think that's ok, then you probably haven't been a clubfun for long (no offense bro) but when a player puts himself before the club then something is definatley off, Ronaldo publicly made statements last summer that he wants to join Real Madrid. He made a similar statement 5 minutes after his team lifted the CL trophy, if you were a ManUnited fan, how would you feel ? I don't care how good someone can play football, but respect and humility are important characteristics for any footballer.

Feel free to disagree with me thierry14henry, but this is just my opinion. I never EVER want to see Ronaldo in a Barça shirt, if we MUST sign a superstar player then I´d take Kaka, Benzema, Aguero .. Etc.

thierry14henry

Look evil, did you know ronaldo has more assists than kaka this season, he has at least 12-14
How can he be crap in the national team, he is the top scorer of all-time in Portugal!!!
In the euros 1 goal, hitting bar and post twice, and one assist isn't bad at all
kaka isnt the heartbeat of his national team, he doesnt do much with them compared to milan

IraqiCulé

Look evil, did you know ronaldo has more assists than kaka this season, he has at least 12-14
How can he be crap in the national team, he is the top scorer of all-time in Portugal!!!
In the euros 1 goal, hitting bar and post twice, and one assist isn't bad at all
kaka isnt the heartbeat of his national team, he doesnt do much with them compared to milan
Your whole post is absolute bull. 12-14? Are you just going to make up your own numbers and we're supposed to go by them? Hell no. These are Ronaldo's stats for this season: http://soccernet.espn.go.com/players/stats?id=22774&cc=5901

Portugal's top scorer of all-time? :bangHead: Have you ever heard of Pauleta?

And last season Ronaldo scored 42 goals in all competitions but only registered 8 assists. In comparison, this season Messi who has already scored 25 goals and 13 assists in all competitions.

Last edited:

IraqiCulé

look evil, has kaka ever scored 25 goals in one season? no
Ronaldo scored almost double that last season, and this season he hasn't been at his best, was injured at the beginning, and still is playing better is performances and statistics.
Ability-wise he is excellent he may be the same or even better than kaka, it is just that in the premier league the dfenders are much stronger compared to la liga or serie a, the only way to get past defenders is to out-speed them like henry, but that only happens when you dont have at least 3 defenders around you in every touch you make of the ball. That is why you see him beat defenders in the champions league much easier, because the defenders are not as strong.
Torres has been having a field day ever since he moved to the EPL. He has never scored more than 20 in a season until the move to England.

For the record, the best defenders are found in Serie A.

maminho

Kaka doesn´t score 40 goals in a season, but his assists in 5 matches are more than Ronaldo gets in a whole season. He is a much more technical player, I don´t know why you like Ronaldo so much, he just 1 good season and that´s it.
If I´m going to start talking about his flaws then I´ll never finish because I have so much on my mind, he doesn´t have any affect on a big match, he is also useful against mid and low table teams (dont tell me he scored once against chelsea in the CL or 1 against liverpool, 2-3 goals is nothing)

He is crap with his national team as well .. (where the hell was he in the Euro's?) while players like Messi and Kaka are the heartbeat for their national teams, they perform in big, small, medium matches .. they have an direct affect on every match they are in.

And to top it all, Ronaldo is an arrogant piece of shit, if you think that's ok, then you probably haven't been a clubfun for long (no offense bro) but when a player puts himself before the club then something is definatley off, Ronaldo publicly made statements last summer that he wants to join Real Madrid. He made a similar statement 5 minutes after his team lifted the CL trophy, if you were a ManUnited fan, how would you feel ? I don't care how good someone can play football, but respect and humility are important characteristics for any footballer.

Feel free to disagree with me thierry14henry, but this is just my opinion. I never EVER want to see Ronaldo in a Barça shirt, if we MUST sign a superstar player then I´d take Kaka, Benzema, Aguero .. Etc.
I totaly agree with you.He didnt deserved to wear holly barca blaugrana shirt

thierry14henry

look iraqi cule, the stats you got were only of the premierleague, and they are not even the latest stats

I could remember sir alex talking about ronaldo's goals and 11 assists a while ago. I think he was also counting his shots that were saved and rebounded by others also, which seems reasonable to me. and also his number of attempted assists is also remarkable, the problem is no one heads his crosses into the net. Tevez and rooney are not very good at headers, that's why he didn't do a lot of assists this season

IraqiCulé

look iraqi cule, the stats you got were only of the premierleague, and they are not even the latest stats

I could remember sir alex talking about ronaldo's goals and 11 assists a while ago. I think he was also counting his shots that were saved and rebounded by others also, which seems reasonable to me. and also his number of attempted assists is also remarkable, the problem is no one heads his crosses into the net. Tevez and rooney are not very good at headers, that's why he didn't do a lot of assists this season
No. Those are all the stats and they are updated. He has 5 in the Premier League and 1 in the CL and that's it, he has 6 so far this season.

What the hell is an attempted assist!? What sorry soul has to go around counting those...?

Home of Barca Fans