Would you have Ronaldo at Barca for 70 mil.?

Ronaldo for 70 mil.?

• Yes - fair price/ good player for our wing position

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • No - Too expensive/I don`t want him in Barca

Votes: 63 91.3%

• Total voters
E

Esteve

I`m proud of the results.
Why would we want a player who thinks he`s 1st, 2nd and 3rd best player in the World and who disrespected his club and the fans last summer with the Madrid transfer saga.
Besides, where would he play? Instead of Messi? No chance. Instead of Henry?
Just check the stats. Henry scored more this season and I think he`s leading in assists as well.

I have a lot of respect for ManUtd but Ronaldo is a different matter.

I agree.

I feel he takes away from other players. He scored the most goals last season, but wasnt he also the player with the most shots off target? And must have been the player with the most shots over all. Sammy has scored a ton of goals this season but his 'selfishness' has cost the team on many occasions. Fortunately we have created many chances so for the vast majority of matches we have scored even with eto'o trying to bite off more than he can chew.

Not to mention his attitude is a massive part of why we dont want him. That cant be stated enough. I think there isnt much in the way he reacted to his sub the other day, but in general he gives a bad name to man utd. Fcb is a més que un club; part of our philosophy is to endear ourselves to the general public. The way our players react (and this may be biased since im a culé) has been superb this season. Yes its easier to act that way when u are on top, but look at man utd when u went through that rough patch with the loss to liverpool and fulham. Your players started getting frustrated. Rooney booted the ball to the ref (definite dissent) and then punched the corner flag when he was sent off. Also for the fulham match ronaldo kept getting frustrated when his theatrical tumbles weren't rewarded by the ref. Whereas while we went through our bad patch against espanyol and atléti the only bad vibes u got from the squad was that there was a brief sentence that the ref made it tough for us vs espanyol. Other than that we got on with the game. I wouldnt have wanted to see ronaldo rolling around the place during those games. I enjoy watching players getting on with the game.

Not to mention, ronaldo gets alot of space in the premiership. I dont know if he would be afforded that space in la liga. Im not having a dig at ronaldo for that..if he is given space then more power to him for exploiting it. But the space he is given in the epl is insane at times.

edit: as one final thing...why do so many people hate on ronaldo and also make internet videos taking the piss out of him? Messi doesnt get that hate for his skills. Becks didnt get it for his looks. Its because of his attitude..plain and simple.

....and again, I agree. Great post.

nebeer

Love is All
I think players like Ribery and Tevez will go more with Barca than Ronaldo. So I would rather have Ribery and Tevez.

John Antonio Bilboa

Howard Roark laughed
what an extraordinary waste of money we could by 5 or 6 great players in not bloody ronaldo i think our focus should be ribery Bruno alves Yuri Zhirkov or vidic

Sallou

Being more complete doesn´t mean he´s a better player.

True. Gerrard, Lampard, Arteta, Fletcher etc are all more 'complete' than Ronaldo. Are they all better players than him? (...well yes, at least two of them are :p)

Sallou

I have have HAVE to make this point. A lot of people are saying Ron is great just not better than Messi, and that his attitude is the only problem. I totally disagree! I think as a footballer, forgetting the attitude, he still isn't even as good as he's been made out to be.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

dont like ronaldo but he at one wing and messi at another is mental :)

Home of Barca Fans