Would you have Ronaldo at Barca for 70 mil.?

Ronaldo for 70 mil.?

• Yes - fair price/ good player for our wing position

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • No - Too expensive/I don`t want him in Barca

Votes: 63 91.3%

• Total voters

thierry14henry

Check the poll result: 16-2 ;)

Dude did you watch the vid yet? why r u trying to change the topic;) are you already:$?

its 16-2 because no one here will admit the truth, and trust me if he comes everyone would celebrate even when he didn't play his first game yet
oops wrong topic, I could get mixed up with 2 same arguments at 2 different threads

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
That video you already posted in Ronaldo thread. I deleted it. Please refrain from posting the same thing in different threads. It doesn`t help anyone and members just feel annoyed by it.
You want Ronaldo? Fine by me. Just don`t bug other people with your persistent fan posts. ;)

thierry14henry

That video you already posted in Ronaldo thread. I deleted it. Please refrain from posting the same thing in different threads. It doesn`t help anyone and members just feel annoyed by it.
You want Ronaldo? Fine by me. Just don`t bug other people with your persistent fan posts. ;)

Aren't these arguments all what all boards are about, as well as other less important things. ;)

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Look I received complaints about your fan posts.
You are free to post what you want but I`m telling you frankly; you are not winning any friends here with persistent Ronaldo fan posts.

Evil

Shabazz
thierry14henry, we would love to have a debate with you. We are filling up pages here and you are still not convinced. You say Ronaldo is better than Messi, but the truth is (and this has been proven by IC) that Ronaldo can´t even keep up with Henry this season, who is the striker with least goals in our team. So if he can´t score than Henry, how the hell can he be better than Messi ?! Last season I believe Ronaldo was better (only statistically speaking) otherwize Messi was always superior with his talent. This season is still more superior with his talent AND with the stats (he has more goals and assists) .. so what's are you on about ?

Ronaldo is a more complete player like you said, I agree with that, but being more complete has nothing to do with being a better player. Gudjohnsen is more complete than Messi (he can head, use both feet, dribble well Etc.) does that make him a better player ?! It has nothing to do with being complete, it's what a player can show on the pitch.

So unless you can give me a decent argument why Ronaldo is better in your books go ahead, but there's no need to make childish comments like we are jealous Etc.

IraqiCulé

Why does this guy have Thierry Henry in his username yet refuses to face the facts that even Thierry has had a better season so far. Dude, don't try converting Barca fans to Ronaldo fan boys. We have Lionel Messi in our ranks. Of all the club forums you can visit why did you choose a Barcelona site!?

Messi is better than Ronaldo in every aspect this season. Why are you trying to convince us otherwise with incorrect stats and lame videos?

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
The people who hate him are, as ronaldo said, maybe just jealous of his success

Ohhh yea! you got me! :$

I am sooo very jealous of his fancy going-to-nowhere dribbling! his ability to score tab-ins and penalties, oh how i wish that this inzaghi/dos-santos primmadona was our #10! just think of the possibilities!

Please.. :bash:

Last edited:

thierry14henry

Why do you keep comparing only this season?

Ronaldo isn't at his best this season statistically speaking, but he had a series of good performances without getting on the scoresheet or assisting. This season is not ronaldo's best season, remember he returned early from his injury which may have affected him. He was sopposed to return one month after the time he actually returned.

Home of Barca Fans