Would you have Ronaldo at Barca for 70 mil.?

Ronaldo for 70 mil.?

• Yes - fair price/ good player for our wing position

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • No - Too expensive/I don`t want him in Barca

Votes: 63 91.3%

• Total voters

Evil

Shabazz
No. Those are all the stats and they are updated. He has 5 in the Premier League and 1 in the CL and that's it, he has 6 so far this season.

What the hell is an attempted assist!? What sorry soul has to go around counting those...?

lmao !!! That´s exactley what I was thinking :lol:

FCB-Michael

Mack the Knife
I`d love us to get someone who can play on both wings, like Silva. I hate to think what would happen if Messi got injured. There`s noone solid to put there except Iniesta (and he looks way better on the left, or even in the middle)

thierry14henry

I dont really know I just knew that from fcbarcelona.com statistics.

Anyways, the reason he got so many assists is because barca strikers are in more form than united's, what I mean is barca strikers put in the chances messi creats, even the very difficult ones, ronaldo creates many chances for his team-mates but they dont put his crosses/passes in.

P.S. I do not really count his attempted assists

Evil

Shabazz
Rooney, Tevez, and Berbatov can score as much as Eto'o and Henry can score. There's no such thing as an attempted assist, if it is scored then it is an assist and he deserves credit for it, if his 'attempted' assist was not converted into a goal then it's not an assist and shouldn't even be mentioned as a stat. We can't sit around and start counting how many time Messi or Ronaldo tried to make an assist. :p

Evil

Shabazz
Look evil, did you know ronaldo has more assists than kaka this season, he has at least 12-14
How can he be crap in the national team, he is the top scorer of all-time in Portugal!!!In the euros 1 goal, hitting bar and post twice, and one assist isn't bad at all
kaka isnt the heartbeat of his national team, he doesnt do much with them compared to milan

He is not even close .. The top goal scorer for Portugal is Pauleta.

thierry14henry

ok bojan now i'm mixed up, he still got more in portugal than Messi in argentina

Messi only got 11 with argentina in more than 30 games

Ronaldo got 22(wikipedia one you gave not updated, he just recently scored for porugal) for portugal, double of messi, and messi plays more of an attaker than ronaldo

Evil

Shabazz
Messi has less games with Argentina because he only played 34 games, Cristiano played 58 .. obviously he'll have more. Wait till Messi reaches 58 games with Argentina I'm sure he'll bag more than 22 goals ;)

Last edited:

Benetton

The Rolling Stone
No Need for Ronaldo, we have Messi and Hleb here. Probably both are best wingers currently. If Barca has to buy someone it should Franck Ribery. For him price should be near $35 Million.

maz

I walk the line
I dont really know I just knew that from fcbarcelona.com statistics.

Anyways, the reason he got so many assists is because barca strikers are in more form than united's, what I mean is barca strikers put in the chances messi creats, even the very difficult ones, ronaldo creates many chances for his team-mates but they dont put his crosses/passes in.

P.S. I do not really count his attempted assists
U are putting such a ronaldo-spin on this whole thing. U are not using the same standards to judge messi by that u are judging ronaldo by.

Ignore the statistics..and answer this question. Who is more talented.

maz

I walk the line
ok bojan now i'm mixed up, he still got more in portugal than Messi in argentina

Messi only got 11 with argentina in more than 30 games

Ronaldo got 22(wikipedia one you gave not updated, he just recently scored for porugal) for portugal, double of messi, and messi plays more of an attaker than ronaldo
Well according to wikipedia (cant be bothered to check anywhere else) ronaldo has also played double the amount of games as messi.

Next you'll be telling us ronaldo has a better tan than messi..so if the sun likes ronaldo more than messi he must be a better player :confused02:.

Home of Barca Fans