Raheem Sterling

Alik

Lets face it, the chance of Dembelee ever becoming even Sterling level is quite low now. I'd be happy to be proven wrong. I believed in Dembelee earlier but I think Barca will sell him if they can.

Even if Bar?a sell him, doesn't mean his career is over. Will really depend on his injuries.

Tekkers

was the best player on the field but they wont let him live that miss down, and rightfully so. should've bagged that one

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Man does this shit every year. He misses an absolute sitter at a crucial moment.

utility73

City wasted complete first half due to once again Pep being too conservative and cowardly. And in second half they were once again unbelievably unlucky .. or incompetent if you like .. I mean how can Sterling just keep missing such sitters all whole season long?

Jenks

He'll never escape that image of himself no matter what he does. No matter how infrequent the misses become, they will always be confirmation that he's the same old Sterling. 31 goals this season but all anyone will remember now is that comical miss.

Home of Barca Fans