Raheem Sterling

Windhook

Such goals are hard to forget. Just a minute earlier he scored another one, a shot in the same corner of the goal, which the refs disallowed. As @ElFlaco said, another clutch performance.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I used to make jokes about how overrated he was, but his improvement under Pep have been amazing.

He's playing even better than he did last season and is now underrated in comparison to his team mates. Easily been their best player so far this season with De Bruyne's absence.

clemente

I know its all memes about City bad timing but holy shit this guy is elite, can't believe what pep did to him, that offside goal last minute he scored, the fact that he did a fake on the first shot was some Messi shit right there.

Saladin

I know its all memes about City bad timing but holy shit this guy is elite, can't believe what pep did to him, that offside goal last minute he scored, the fact that he did a fake on the first shot was some Messi shit right there.

This.

Galning

He has really improved over the years, also thanks to Guardiola I think. Lots of people expected he was the typical English overhyped gold digger moving from Liverpool to City but he really proved people wrong.

Arizona Scott

Hes worlds class this season. Gets a lot of hate which I think comes from him leaving Liverpool.

Wasn't just that he left Liverpool it was how he left. Suarez and even Coutinho left with a lot more respect. His leaving was handled worse than Neymar with Barca.

Sterling also has some weird dynamics with the British media.

But he was the most unappreciated from the national team, creates lots of havoc for opponents even when not scoring, a lot more than the United darling duo of Rashford and Lingard and IMO a lot more impactful than Ali--who seems to always get favorable press.

Jenks

It was very strange, and not limited to the UK. When England played Ireland in a friendly, large sections of the Irish crowd were booing Sterling every time he touched the ball for no apparent reason.

xXKonan

I remember reading a while back on RAWK and a couple of other Liverpool fan forums, that a good portion of them believed Jordan Ibe, would be the superior talent while Sterling will go on and flop at City.

Funny how that prediction ended up.

Tekkers

Wasn't just that he left Liverpool it was how he left. Suarez and even Coutinho left with a lot more respect. His leaving was handled worse than Neymar with Barca.

But he was the most unappreciated from the national team, creates lots of havoc for opponents even when not scoring, a lot more than the United darling duo of Rashford and Lingard and IMO a lot more impactful than Ali--who seems to always get favorable press.

because unlike those other players he's willing to speak up about racism that black players face in football

Arizona Scott

because unlike those other players he's willing to speak up about racism that black players face in football

Could be part of it and imo there are partd of him to admire along with being a great developing foot baller.

The other part (at least for pool fans) is suarez and coutinho didn 't mail it in their last part there nor have the same kind of hissy fit and denigrating the club in forcing a leave.

Home of Barca Fans