Raheem Sterling

Morten

Welcome to football, where honesty is punished and diving is rewarded.
And people wonder why players fall easily, you dont get anything if you stay on your feets, even if it is a clear foul.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He's so clutch this season. Ridiculous.

Certainly proving me wrong. Never thought he'd be this good. Playing so smart too. I guess hard work pays off as I read he's put in extra hours with Arteta and Pep after training sessions.

JamDav1982

That Pep video is one of the biggest farces going round social media this week.

If have enough hours of match footage and training footage can match things like that in any game.

Windhook

Haters gonna hate. Man City would have been even more better if Raheem had better finishing and passing. But these are abilities that Guardiola cannot improve or influence.

Pep is different, there is no doubt in my mind. I've seen Raheem play under Brendan Rodgers and his current self. The improvement this season is visible even to the most hateful Liverpool fans.

JamDav1982

Haters gonna hate. Man City would have been even more better if Raheem had better finishing and passing. But these are abilities that Guardiola cannot improve or influence.

Pep is different, there is no doubt in my mind. I've seen Raheem play under Brendan Rodgers and his current self. The improvement this season is visible even to the most hateful Liverpool fans.

He has got better and was always a very good player long before Pep arrived but this idea that Pep is coaching him into these type of moves is bollocks.

Ability of player means more than any coaching.

Windhook

He has got better and was always a very good player long before Pep arrived but this idea that Pep is coaching him into these type of moves is bollocks.

Ability of player means more than any coaching.

Calm down. I know the video is PR stuff "leaked" by City but there are plenty of other players (non Man City) who admit Guardiola's influence on them and it's not just words.

Do you really believe the term "coming of age" in football has absolutely nothing to do with the managers?

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Calm down. I know the video is PR stuff "leaked" by City but there are plenty of other players (non Man City) who admit Guardiola's influence on them and it's not just words.

Do you really believe the term "coming of age" in football has absolutely nothing to do with the managers?

Of course he has influence but videos like that showing Sterling doing the type of thing he has always really done and putting it down to Pep is a bit much.

Doesnt even look like he is listening.

Givenchy

hes so damn good, Pep has transformed him. best English talent right now with Dele Alli, hopefully he can keep up this form for England next year

Home of Barca Fans