Raheem Sterling

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Sterling was awesome last night.

Coady also impressed me too. Jack Robinson at left back is also one to look out for.

Suso was indeed quiet last night, but he oozes class.

B

BarcaCelt1888

There is a kids from Celtic who is being chased by alot of big clubs down in England.

Islam Feruz.

Made his debut ( in a friendly mind ) at the age of 14.

Jenks

Nothing spectacular, but he's making quite steady progress. Lacking a bit of strength, but he's still only 17 I suppose.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Needs to shorten his ball movement. He kicks it very far ahead of him and depends on his speed to get to it, doesn't allow him to change direction many times as he sees fit. Good player, wish him all the best because he is definitely exciting.

Jenks

Wasn't as impressive as the media are making out, but I suppose a full league début against the champions could go a lot worse...

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Wasn't as impressive as the media are making out, but I suppose a full league début against the champions could go a lot worse...

Very impressive for a kid that age. He's quick, plays good passes and plays maturely. He lacks experience though, just putting the ball that far forward and running might work in youth teams but not at top level.

XaviMessiGirl

Yeah but like said above he's only 17 and was playing against City. He can only get better. Brendan had a lot of balls to play him yesterday and if he keeps getting first team experience (perhaps against the smaller teams) it will do great for his development.

Home of Barca Fans