Pique and Alves row

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Not interested in "why", merely noting I haven't seen anything like it since Pep took charge.

W

woobie

So, for those of us who didn't see the game, could someone describe what happened (or provide clip)?

W

woobie

Thanks for the links. Hrm. They did have a bit of a fight there but I suspect it'll stay on the pitch.

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
its nothing. its just frustration that defence goes through if the opposition has been really threatening.

dont look deeper into it.

V

Valon

I highly doubt it means anything, in the spur of the moment it can happen but after 10 seconds it's all forgotten. Sure it's not good to see it happen especially if it happens often but when it happens once in ages I wouldn't pay a lot of attention to it. If it happens again then we'll have to be worried but I know Pep would not allow that. Least I hope he won't.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
One of them is sure going to sit on the bench for a few matches... Let it be Pique(he's not going to leave anyway :p) If it's Alves, fine too! He'll watch Adriano from the bench & learn how to give low, pin-point crosses for our midget forwards ;)

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans