Cameroon

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
They`ve beaten Mauritius 2 days ago

Barca`s Eto scored 2 goals.
Cameroon has some interesting players. Kameni is one of the best GK`s in Spain for some time now, Geremi (former Real Madrid) is still there, Makoun from Lyon and of course, our Sammy.
I hope they manage to qualify. Eto deserves to feature in WC again after they failed to qualify for the last one held in Germany

C

CHARLES

Samuel etoo was agreat player and he can only be replaced by zlatan i love barca i love messi

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
emana is 1 sick ass player and you have the best keeper in africa, cameroon is my team but i fear they may not make the world cup due to incosistancy

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
eto and emana score agaisnt gabon in gabon to have 4 points from 3 games. gabon is leading with 6. one hard ass group as morroco and togo also in that group.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
eto scored yet again as cameroon are now top of the group with 7 points beating gabon at home 2-1.

they play morroco and togo next not sure which one is away but they gotta win both to ensure qualification but it is now in their own hands.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
I hope Cameroon get through, they've always been one of my favourite African sides. Also the fact that Eto'o missed WC06 when he was the world's best striker, real shame. Instead we had cack like Togo and Angola in their place.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I hope Cameroon get through, they've always been one of my favourite African sides. Also the fact that Eto'o missed WC06 when he was the world's best striker, real shame. Instead we had cack like Togo and Angola in their place.

what's funny is they missed it because of eto'o's baffling moment of cowardice.

they had that last minute penalty and eto'o passed on it, so wome took it and missed.

so weird that he didn't take it and batter it in. s'not the samu I know.

kenya can't make it, neither can angola or mali, so I'm a bit pissed off about that.

cote d'ivoire can, though, which is something.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Yeh but we all know that Samu is a pretty poor penalty taker. He would have probably missed as well. Lol why do you want Kenya to qualify? Can't think of a single Kenyan footballer. Technically I'm eligible to play for them actually :lol:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
it's my fatherland.

my dad was born and raised there.

and yeah I know he's a shit penalty taker but that's never stopped him taking them has it? he has the confidence to do it, which is why it was so weird that he chickened out. especially during 05/06 when he hadn't even suffered adversity - since joining barca it had been one long ass-kicking contest.

also come on! respect for mcdonald mariga!

Home of Barca Fans