User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cameroon

Wurzeltron
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol I just Wiki'd him, never heard of him before. Playing at a good level now though. Pretty class name as well! Yeh I see your point, he was on top of the world at that point. Awesome, my mum and gran were both born there, although they weren't Kenyan, they were part of the Anglo-Indian community in Mombasa.
    "At Uefa coaching days, I have experienced Mourinho to be just as he seems; arrogant, unapproachable, chewing gum, somewhat loutish."

Ottmar Hitzfeld

I am Leg End
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My friend's (who plays for Hayes&Yeading) father used to play for Kenya.
    "Its not about the long ball or the short ball, its about the right ball."
    Bob Paisley.

High Definition Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my family's friends friend is patrick boyle who played at everton for a very short time

Bomb Dropper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cal-FCB View Post
    Lol I just Wiki'd him, never heard of him before. Playing at a good level now though. Pretty class name as well! Yeh I see your point, he was on top of the world at that point. Awesome, my mum and gran were both born there, although they weren't Kenyan, they were part of the Anglo-Indian community in Mombasa.
    so was my dad, lol.

IMAKEMADBEATS

Wurzeltron
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol that's really weird, when did your dad move over? My mum and family moved over about 1961 or something when things started kicking off.
    "At Uefa coaching days, I have experienced Mourinho to be just as he seems; arrogant, unapproachable, chewing gum, somewhat loutish."

Ottmar Hitzfeld

Yusuf Islam
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cameroon are almost qualified arty00231:arty00231:
    general gooners

Quote Originally Posted by Metaphysical View Post
    and FINALLY

there's a whole generation of whingy little metrosexual myspace kids (or, former whingy little metrosexual myspace kids) who came of age when arsene's team were in their pomp around the turn of the century. these new breed of gooners are as myopic as their manager and come out with ridiculous statements like "we don't need ashley cole, clichy is better~!!!" and have a crazy inflated view of their own players and abilities. nuts is a great example.

If Carlsberg did forum members
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My grandfather's cousin is Willie Waddell who played for Rangers, won 18 caps for Scotland, then won Kilmarnock their first and only League title in 1965 before going to Rangers and winning their only European trophy. He is also partly responsible for the modern Ibrox bcause after the Ibrox disaster in 1971 he was the one with the desire and brains to build a better stadium. And voila there it is. So try to beat that.

Good luck to Cameroon and all the other African teams participating at the World Cup.

God doesn't pick football teams but if he did.... they'd probably look like this