Ariel Ortega

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
One of my all time favourites, he is leaving River again and it looks like this is it. Ortega missed the first practice of the year and Juan Jose Lopez has told him he will not be a part of the team.

Of course he made comebacks before but it might be time for him to just retire. Either way, despite his inability to control himself he remains an all time River great.

Looks like Ry's brother has wrote about it too: http://www.*********/en/news/585/ar...ards-argentina-comment-ariel-ortegas-imminent

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I hated him with a passion and I completely detest the very presence of him. Insanely talented but an asshole through and through.

Chainsaw

Killahead
I'd take Ortega instead of the disgrace of a current generation any day.

I wipe out everyone responsible for destroying one of the best Argentina teams in history in WC2002 off the planet! Ortega and Bielsa included in the list.

nebeer

Love is All
I remember seeing Ortega in the WC. He was simply brilliant. It's kinda sad that I never really got to see him play much after that.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
How did Argentina not win anything with Ayala, Ortega, Aimar, Crespo among a 100 amazing players?

Theconomist

Batistuta and Zanetti carried Argentina most of the times I watched them.

Batistuta legendary dude, probably the best Argentinian number 9 ever.

Home of Barca Fans