World's best midfielder

Who is the world's best midfielder(after X&I)

• Total voters
J

Just4fun

Sneijder is by far the most visionary of the bunch, great touch, great shot. Whenever the ball gets to his feet, he puts it immediately to an open teammate in a threatening position. None better at being the pivot in a counterattack.

This.

No Soy Galáctico

Benny Blanco
On one hand, Schweinsteiger, dynamic and devastatingly effective at running the midfield. But I'd choose Sneijder to be on my team. Visonary as a creative midfielder but deadly and has instinct towards goal too.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Schweini and Essien are fantastic but Sneijder wins it for me. Always a threat on the ball.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
I voted Schweinsteiger but he's pretty overhyped. I'd change my vote to Sneijder if I could. And Essien has been average for a very long time.

Andres Iniesta

No he's never had the tactical discipline to be a world class player.
Well i dont agree with u, he always have been a world class player since he start, he has tactical discipline but his club doenst help him to much since he his the only top class player of liverpool imo. Its obvious that with the recent injuries he is never gonna be the same i guess. But he has a powerfull shot and he is a brilliant finisher, better than some strikers. Check his goals in this video :)

J

jaret

Well i dont agree with u, he always have been a world class player since he start, he has tactical discipline but his club doenst help him to much since he his the only top class player of liverpool imo. Its obvious that with the recent injuries he is never gonna be the same i guess. But he has a powerfull shot and he is a brilliant finisher, better than some strikers. Check his goals in this video :)

Yea, with his ability to score important goals he was the best striker they've had in England in the last decade. Except he isn't a striker.

Home of Barca Fans