World's best midfielder

Who is the world's best midfielder(after X&I)

• Total voters

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
How the hell does Cesc have more votes than Sneijder and Cambiasso? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't really think Cambiasso should be in this poll. But tbh Fabregas is better than Sneijder, he is far more consistent and productive anyway.

Inter's team obviously gave Sneijder a platform to be more decisive (in terms of trophies) than Arsenal have done for Cesc.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
:lol: @ you people. Is cambiasso a goalkeeper or what?
World's best MIDFIELDER. Is he not a fucking midfielder?

Trequartista

The good
How the hell does Cesc have more votes than Sneijder and Cambiasso? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well,cesc is better than cambiasso for the offensive role while cambiasso is far better in his deeper role,end of the story,as for the sneijder-cesc one,the comparison is valid as they have many things in common,cesc has done a lot to arsenal but wes lead his team to a treble and to the wc final so he is better(even if he had better teammates than cesc but he still proved it at the highest level),cesc will be better soon though

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Is your Barça's favourite player?
Is it even possible to have ONE favorite Barca player?

I mean, I really really love Andrés but if you'd ask me if my favorite player was Puyol I'd say yes. if you asked me if it was Piqué I'd tell you yes. same for busquets, messi, xavi, iniesta and valdes lol..

MoFroBo

I don't really think Cambiasso should be in this poll. But tbh Fabregas is better than Sneijder, he is far more consistent and productive anyway.

Inter's team obviously gave Sneijder a platform to be more decisive (in terms of trophies) than Arsenal have done for Cesc.

:D :D

This is why Cesc led Arsenal to Godness glory.

First Cesc at least should make starting 11 in his NT.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
:lol: at who voted for Cucho. you two... man, you never fail me!

it can't be Pirlo or Xabi, they need a bodyguard alongside them.

I tossed a coin to decide between Cesc and Schweiny. it fell for Cesc.

(major props to Van Gaal for turning Schweiny from the German Lampard to a fuckin' midfield general in about a year)

because he's better than Wjesley (purely by virtue of the fact that he won't fuck his countries chances of success by refusing to pass to his #9 out of some childish beef - there are other reasons but that's the main one) and more rounded than Cucho - I mean if Cucho gets in, where is Mascherano? he's better than Cucho at everything apart from shooting and heading.

and why isn't Lucho in this poll? frankly he's probably the best. certainly on a par with Schweiny and Cesc.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I mean if Cucho gets in, where is Mascherano? he's better than Cucho at everything apart from shooting and heading.
:rofl1:

Don't forget passing. And well, everything besides good old fashioned tackling. Cambiasso is much, much, much more of a well rounded player.

Your Barca homerdom (you even voted Cesc, who is barely a midfielder at this point) is endearing though.

Last edited:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
:rofl1:

Don't forget passing. And well, everything besides good old fashioned tackling. Cambiasso is much, much, much more of a well rounded player.

this is why I love you, dude.

consistent as a muhfucka.

THAT SAID, HOWEVER, where were you (or Raed, for that matter) when I was arguing Cambiasso > Gerrard a couple of years ago? it was pre-awesome CL run, so everyone wasn't yet on the Cucho bandwagon, but I'd have thought a consistent and loyal Argentina-fanboy (and Interisti, in Raed's case) would have leapt to my side in defending Cucho from being rated lower than that DJ-battering scouse twat. but nope, nowhere to be found! now, a Mourinho-inspired treble and oodles of fanwank later, and all of a sudden he's the best non-Barca midfielder?

how convenient!

:lol:

Your Barca homerdom (you even voted Cesc, who is barely a midfielder at this point) is endearing though.

don't hate on the coin, Nolan. heads is heads. I was kinda hopin' it would come up Schweiny. and I'm yet to get an answer as to the reason behind Lucho's exclusion.

also "Barca homerdom" you do realise I'm a Barca fan, right?

Home of Barca Fans