fcbdna

Banned
[vine]https://vine.co/v/eBzhU5rHDY1[/vine]

http://gfycat.com/EmbarrassedCoordinatedEasternnewt

What the hell happened to this guy? :lol:

Manuel_Pellegrini_2587596b.jpg

White walker happened!

EdmondDantes

I'm always of the opinion he wasn't that good in the first place. He's a leader yes, but a good player who had a very good season.

I wonder if he will stay at City if a new manager comes in the summer. If you wanna stamp your authority in the side as a new coach, benching a guy like Kompany - who has been under performing - and bringing in a new centre half is the textbook thing to do.

Truthist

Perhaps it's time for him to get moved to holding midfield a la David Luiz from time to time.

I think he was originally and he's just too rash to play at the back long term imo.

Mitchell1978

Perhaps it's time for him to get moved to holding midfield a la David Luiz from time to time.

I think he was originally and he's just too rash to play at the back long term imo.

Some people have been saying this for a long time.
Apart from his best two season at City he was always prone to a mistake here and there as a cb.

Morten

I would like to see him pair with David Luiz, would be quite a cb duo. Dante as backup.

Last edited:

Some people have been saying this for a long time.
Apart from his best two season at City he was always prone to a mistake here and there as a cb.

a wasted talent, sadly
he still makes the same mistakes as he if he was 16.

typical example
getting the ball start a dribble and losing it
at the world cup this resulted in the argentinian goal at the WC and this weekend he did it again in both games (childish and stupid)

Total-Football

2 years ago he was the best defender in the world in my opinion .. physically impecable and technically capable .. he was eating EPL's finest strikers for breakfast while (unlike say a john terry ) being very comfortable with the ball in his feet

Home of Barca Fans