Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Villa 40M

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Larsson.

0€ = two brilliant CL Final assists

He also was a nice guy. He didn't mind to be the second striker, he was very, very professional and a good person as well.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Value for money I think Pique, as we will get many more world class seasons out of him. But for the heights he took us to, it has to be Ronnie for me. As good as many of those buys were, we wouldn't have won the titles without him. 32m for what became the best player in the world is not bad at all.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Eto'o was a magnificent signing. a lot of money but he delivered. Piqué and Henrik are/were phenomenal value for money.

but it has to be Ronaldinho. if you remember the mess we were in under Gaspart, it just has to be Ronaldinho. he brought the joy back to Barcelona.

Birdy

ronaldinho did not change the root of our history himself!
He was a leader on the pitch, joined in his prime, but just happened to coincide with other emerging factors that led to the reconstruction of the team and the '06 CL

To me, pique by far, but only if he continues like this (see last 2-3 months ..)

Last edited:

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Value: Obviously Pique, 5 M is just ridiculously dirt cheap...

Impact: No doubt Ronaldinho, seriously, I will never forget the spell he put the whole world under, it was simply magic, pure devastating magic that brought glory back to the Blaugrana...

Moe