Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Keita 14M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Villa 40M

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Its actually not mainly about the money ... i mean Ronaldinho was awesome, but then he 'only' had 4 good years. Pique instead seems like he will be there for 14 years and prolly become the next captain for a long time when Xavi retires (although there could be Valdes waiting for the captaincy too ...) - that should make him a bigger legend to me, although its ofc not for sure ...

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
i voted pique and for me dinho and eto tied for 2nd.
pique for 5 mill and is arguable the best CB in the world atm and beat out dinho who by his sheer briliance marketed the team like no other could and eto who god dam is still a top 5 striker in the world and won all potential trophies at barca. van bommel for free was siccccc but i have no clue why we did not keep him

Guardian

Best in financial terms, influence or in sporting aspect?
I say Pique! It was stupid to let him to United, but maybe he improved his physical abilities and approach there. He was bought for 5M, right now his price is over 35. Not to mention that I can see him at Barca for at least 10 more years.
I don't understand why you label Larsson as the best buy, what are you on? He did his part, scoring 13 goals in 70 games, was great, but best buy of the decade? For just 2 seasons at Barca?

nogoal

Ronaldihno was the best player.He changed the prfil of our team
Pique was the best Value for Money. 5M to 35M
Gio was our best free tranfer. He was one of my favourites. Very few free transfers offer s much in their team

Home of Barca Fans