Which players should FC Barcelona buy in the upcoming years and why?

AlwaladAlBarsha

Moussa sissoko from newcastle because he can play alot of positions, is technically sound, and gives teams that physical fighting spirit needed to suceed I am sorry but sergio busqets is frail, and not even strong.

Andrew M

Moussa sissoko from newcastle because he can play alot of positions, is technically sound, and gives teams that physical fighting spirit needed to suceed I am sorry but sergio busqets is frail, and not even strong.

The same Newcastle that is overloaded with average French players?

ammarfcb

ze special one
sissoko is class but come on! u can't just write off busquets after 2/3 bad games. been our second most consistent player all season, after iniesta

Barca8

As far as our striker needs we should also come to terms that Messi isn't going to be moving out of the central position. I think it's way to late for that now and what he's achieved in the center. This makes players like Cavani, Falcao, Lewandowski out of the question. We'll have to go for technically sound, fast, agile, wide player who is also a goal threat. The winger should also have strong physical build so we can bring back crosses to our attack since that's one thing we've been severely missing.

The best choices are REUS or BALE

B

BlaugranaCule07

We should by Cristiano Ronaldo, Radamel Falcao, Robert Lewandoski, Thiago Silva, Philip Lahm, Mat Hummels, Neymar, Manuel Neuer, Gareth Bale and Thomas Muller. Then Jose Mourihno as our manager. :hooray:

We should by Cristiano Ronaldo, Radamel Falcao, Robert Lewandoski, Thiago Silva, Philip Lahm, Mat Hummels, Neymar, Manuel Neuer, Gareth Bale and Thomas Muller. Then Jose Mourihno as our manager. :hooray:

PSG's owners would be proud.

How about:

------------------------------Neuer/Buffon-----------------------------------
Lahm/Alves---------Silva/Ramos------------Hummels/Pique-------------Alba/Alaba
------------------------------Busquets/Pirlo----------------------------------
--------------Xavi/Schweinsteiger-----------Iniesta/Ozil--------------------
Suarez/Di Maria-----------------Messi/Falcao----------------------------Ronaldo/Bale

:hooray:

Last edited:

rafals

I would keep Alexis for this one last season (and eventually more if he finally shows some consistency). I would let go of Villa and Valdes along with those who play almost never - the likes of Dos Santos. This is actually the problem which really annoys me as we are always hearing that Barca's team is complete (which was partially the reason why we did just 2 transfers last summer) and there are still so many players who are just training there. Nothing else. And then comes the moment when we need to rotate the squad in order to keep our crucial players fit and there are not many replacements who are in a match rhythm. I know, it's great to see Dos Santos smiling along with his first team friends to the training photos, but he's wasting his talent here! Just look at Cuenca. He knew that he would be having problems in getting some minutes on the pitch after his injury and after the burst of Tello's form. So he went to Ajax and he's finally earning some valuable experience here. He's the example of ambition.

Home of Barca Fans