User Tag List

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Which players should FC Barcelona buy in the upcoming years and why?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Moussa sissoko from newcastle because he can play alot of positions, is technically sound, and gives teams that physical fighting spirit needed to suceed I am sorry but sergio busqets is frail, and not even strong.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaladAlBarsha View Post
    Moussa sissoko from newcastle because he can play alot of positions, is technically sound, and gives teams that physical fighting spirit needed to suceed I am sorry but sergio busqets is frail, and not even strong.
    The same Newcastle that is overloaded with average French players?

ze special one
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sissoko is class but come on! u can't just write off busquets after 2/3 bad games. been our second most consistent player all season, after iniesta

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ammarfcb View Post
    sissoko is class but come on! u can't just write off busquets after 2/3 bad games. been our second most consistent player all season, after iniesta

And he's carried an injury

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As far as our striker needs we should also come to terms that Messi isn't going to be moving out of the central position. I think it's way to late for that now and what he's achieved in the center. This makes players like Cavani, Falcao, Lewandowski out of the question. We'll have to go for technically sound, fast, agile, wide player who is also a goal threat. The winger should also have strong physical build so we can bring back crosses to our attack since that's one thing we've been severely missing.

The best choices are REUS or BALE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We should buy Eden Hazard, Neymar, Hummels, Jackson Martinez, Danilo & Ter Stegen IMO.

BlaugranaCule07
    We should by Cristiano Ronaldo, Radamel Falcao, Robert Lewandoski, Thiago Silva, Philip Lahm, Mat Hummels, Neymar, Manuel Neuer, Gareth Bale and Thomas Muller. Then Jose Mourihno as our manager.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Antimadridista1 View Post
    We should buy Eden Hazard, Neymar, Hummels, Jackson Martinez, Danilo & Ter Stegen IMO.

I dream of unicorns

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlaugranaCule07 View Post
    We should by Cristiano Ronaldo, Radamel Falcao, Robert Lewandoski, Thiago Silva, Philip Lahm, Mat Hummels, Neymar, Manuel Neuer, Gareth Bale and Thomas Muller. Then Jose Mourihno as our manager.
    PSG's owners would be proud.

How about:

------------------------------Neuer/Buffon-----------------------------------
    Lahm/Alves---------Silva/Ramos------------Hummels/Pique-------------Alba/Alaba
    ------------------------------Busquets/Pirlo----------------------------------
    --------------Xavi/Schweinsteiger-----------Iniesta/Ozil--------------------
    Suarez/Di Maria-----------------Messi/Falcao----------------------------Ronaldo/Bale

Last edited by darthvader7888; 11th May 2013 at 03:26 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would keep Alexis for this one last season (and eventually more if he finally shows some consistency). I would let go of Villa and Valdes along with those who play almost never - the likes of Dos Santos. This is actually the problem which really annoys me as we are always hearing that Barca's team is complete (which was partially the reason why we did just 2 transfers last summer) and there are still so many players who are just training there. Nothing else. And then comes the moment when we need to rotate the squad in order to keep our crucial players fit and there are not many replacements who are in a match rhythm. I know, it's great to see Dos Santos smiling along with his first team friends to the training photos, but he's wasting his talent here! Just look at Cuenca. He knew that he would be having problems in getting some minutes on the pitch after his injury and after the burst of Tello's form. So he went to Ajax and he's finally earning some valuable experience here. He's the example of ambition.

President of FC Barcelona
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Neymar, Hummels, Courtois(Stegen)