Which players should FC Barcelona buy in the upcoming years and why?

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I don't think we need anyone. But, it's a proven fact that adding fresh blood keeps the team more motivated.
Barca could use another tall and strong central defender. We were in the market for one last summer too but were priced out by PSG. I guess at the end of this season Zubi and Tito will have another go. Mbiwa was last mentioned but he signed a new contract with Montpellier.

And he's a United fan

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Indeed.
I'd like to see Bojan playing for Barca, again.

Although his first period at the first team was a disaster, I think every cule would love to see the god from La Masia return and actually do well. Can't help but love Bojan :wub:

michi21

and for the next season? if valdes go away, we need a goalkeeper. And in my opinion, we have to buy a defender and a forward. But for 3 strong players we need many money..!

F

Flavia

and for the next season? if valdes go away, we need a goalkeeper. And in my opinion, we have to buy a defender and a forward. But for 3 strong players we need many money..!
If Villa stays, I'd rather they focus on bringing a top class cb and a gk. If Villa leaves, than another forward will be really needed.

F

Flavia

Well, as much as I love Pedro, he became a squad player. Pedro and Alexis are not on the same level as the riberys and di marias of the world. Not only cbs, Barça also need better forwards/wingers.

B

BlaugranaCule07

Hummels/Kompany
Neymar/Suarez/Aguero
New Gk
Sell Pique, Valdes, Villa, Sanchez, Mascherano, Pedro.

Too bad management will probably only buy Neymar and some other random midfielder to use as a centre-back.:angry:

Silver

Vermaelen, not an expensive transfer. Can play as CB and Left back. Got a good attitude. With a good coach he can be brilliant.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Vermaelen, not an expensive transfer. Can play as CB and Left back. Got a good attitude. With a good coach he can be brilliant.

Vertonghen is way, let me repeat WAY, better than Vermaelen. Can also play LB, CB as well as CDM and is left-footed.

Home of Barca Fans