Which players should FC Barcelona buy in the upcoming years and why?

Z

zack29

HEHE..NO I MEAN IF BARCA CAN BUY ONE OR TWO OF THEM...FOR ME IF BARCA CAN BUY PATO N
FABREGAS IS ENOUGH TO BUILD UP BARCA TO BE A SUPERB TEAM COZ NOW BARCA HAVE MANY
GREAT PLAYER...:lol:

SwiftGuyver

it won't happen but fuck it...

Sakho
Cesc
Pato

add those 3, Thiago and Fontas to our first team squad and next season will be EPIC...

Valdes/Pinto
Alves/Montoya
Pique/Fontas
Puyol/Sakho
Abidal/Adriano
Busquets/Mascherano
Xavi/Cesc
Iniesta/Thiago/Keita
Pedro/Pato
Messi/Bojan
Villa/Afellay/Jeffren

i'd probably start Pato with Messi and Villa and use Pedro more as a super sub over the course of a season...he would still play plenty...

Sakho will help to ease the strain/pressure on Puyol, he is 33 years old now and we need another option for the near future...

Last edited:

rmpcsl

I think we can have the A team with Coentrão then a super sub (plays a lot games for sure) in def mid and forward and complete with B team players

Valdes/Pinto
Defenders rotating:
Dani/Coentrao/Adriano
Pique/Abidal/Puyol
plus fontas Batra ... etc
Midf rotating:
Busq/Masc
Xavi/Iniesta/Cesc
plus Thiago ...
Forw rotating:
Messi/Pedro/Pato/Villa
plus Jeffren/Affelay ....

resume:
buy Coentrão 30 Cesc 30 Pato 40
sell loan players plus milito maxwell keita bojan Ibra
in the end not so much money needed if we sell well / maybe trade keita to arsenal and Ibra to milan maxwell and milito t benfica?

DivineVisitor

The Right One ⇩
IMO expensive and young forwards would be a waste of money. We have Bojan and Affelay. If i had to choose someone to sign for a forward position it would have to be Diego Forlan, assuming he could come on the cheep. He could be our new veteran super sub like Henrik Larsson was.
Forwards:
Messi/Villa/Pedro/Bojan/Affelay/Forlan!

Cesc could be good but i think i'd rather see how Thiago and Jonathan Dos Santos progress. Both have shown great promise.
Midfielders:
Xavi/Iniesta/Keita/Busquets/Mascherano/Thiago/Dos Santos/Cesc?

As for defence im not really too sure. it's probably where were lacking most, more so if Milito leaves in the summer. Mascherano has been putting in some great performances there though so maybe he is the answer, even if it means a difference from his usual midfield role.
Full backs:
Abidal/Alves/Adriano/Maxwell/Puyol
Center backs:
Puyol/Pique/Abidal/Mascherano

Just about enough really isn't it with some of the B team if things get desperate?

Last edited:

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
buy Coentrão 30 Cesc 30 Pato 40
partridge_medium.gif

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I'd be happy with Sakho or Hummels for the Defence & Drogba or Forlan for a sub striker & Cesc in a year or two

kkkkasd

I was actually thinking maybe Barca could go J-League raiding like many of the German clubs.
Japanese players come VERY VERY cheap and as we have seen from recent transfers they have great potential.

Japanese players also have the right "body build" to play in Barcelona. Slim and Short and can't head that well LOL

rmpcsl

There was money to buy Ibra Keirrison and all that flops so "little effort" to buy 3 players (really good) who can made us superb even in case of injuries.
See this Coentrao is not cheap because di maria was 35 mil and david luiz was 25 mil plus a player and Coentrao is way better then this 2 believe in that.
Check this out list of players to sell next season:
Ibra (24 mil)
Keirrison (5 mil?)
Henrique (3 mil?)
Caceres (7 mil?)
Hleb (9 mil?)
Milito (5 mil?)
Bojan (10 mil?)
and maybe
Maxwell (4 mil?) if coentrao comes
Keita (8 mil?) if fabregas comes
resuming if we sell well enough (we can make around 70 mil) or trade some of them it is not too much mooney needed to spend
And looking to the future we will only need a reserve goalkeeper for the next 3 years guys.
Any toughts on this guys?

There was money to buy Ibra Keirrison and all that flops so "little effort" to buy 3 players (really good) who can made us superb even in case of injuries.
See this Coentrao is not cheap because di maria was 35 mil and david luiz was 25 mil plus a player and Coentrao is way better then this 2 believe in that.
Check this out list of players to sell next season:
Ibra (24 mil)
Keirrison (5 mil?)
Henrique (3 mil?)
Caceres (7 mil?)
Hleb (9 mil?)
Milito (5 mil?)
Bojan (10 mil?)
and maybe
Maxwell (4 mil?) if coentrao comes
Keita (8 mil?) if fabregas comes
resuming if we sell well enough (we can make around 70 mil) or trade some of them it is not too much mooney needed to spend
And looking to the future we will only need a reserve goalkeeper for the next 3 years guys.
Any toughts on this guys?
I think some of the valuations here are too optimistic. But I agree with all the names mentioned except for Bojan who IMO should be loaned.

Without selling any additional players we would already get 55M from the Ibra deal and Qatar sponsorship. And if we're shrewd enough we can raise between 70-80M total after selling other players. But that's enough IMO. We need a LB, CB and an ST:
LB: 30M ~ Coentrao
CB: 15M ~ Sakho
ST: 40M ~ Pato
That's a big transfer budget, but we would end up spending no more than no more than 15M for the aforementioned reasons.

DivineVisitor

The Right One ⇩
There's no way were getting Pato, probably best waking up from that wet dream.
Seems to be injured his fair share of the time anyway.

Xavi_78

You would think we are Real Madrid if you follow some posts here. Austerity is the word these days. I would like to see Botia back, Fontas promoted. In midfield we do not have that much of an emergency. Cesc, we all know that to buy him would be more to statisfy nostalgic and cultural needs, than sporting ones. A forward I would like to see Drogba or Kanoute. They sould not coast the world, could be ready to accept a sub role and could, as subs, also bring an additonal dimension to our game, if needed.

Home of Barca Fans