afellay or bale

X

xaviniesta

i think bale would struggle in la liga. he's not even good enough to play in malaga. tottenham in general would struggle in la liga. I don’t know if they have ever gone to a place like la rosaleda and suffered some fast and fluid passing. he would not be the player that he is today had he not played in spanish football..

Twizku

The Twizmeister
I haven't seen Afellay play yet so I have to go with Bale. Ask me after Afellay has played.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
i think bale would struggle in la liga. he's not even good enough to play in malaga. tottenham in general would struggle in la liga. I don’t know if they have ever gone to a place like la rosaleda and suffered some fast and fluid passing. he would not be the player that he is today had he not played in spanish football..
:lol:

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28

:worthy:

Home of Barca Fans