• Chygryinskiy 25

Votes: 21 15.4%
  • Keirrison 14

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • Other

Votes: 2 1.5%

• Total voters

gingerless

Yeah, signings like Villa, Eto'o, Deco, Ronaldinho, Yaya, Marquez and Alves (to stick to one president) were just terrible weren't they?

And Giuly was awesome.
non pessimistic post for once
Better or worse team is something you can argue about.

But we paid 70million and he was the one securing us a victory over Real. I know a club spending the fivefold of that to win over the rival. :p
imo it was better to get ibra than to stay with eto... even though i would have preferred villa at the time. i do think the team was better than the previous year but could have been even more so with villa instead of ibra. his goal against madrid was great but maybe with villa the game wouldn't have been as close

i see ibra's signing as somewhat of a success though giving what we achieved that year

Ocelot

Overmars for me too 40m for him was way over the top when you could have for a superior talent in Pires for about £5m

Special mention for Saviola at £36m too. What a waste of money.

I watched a lot of Barca games in the early 00's with Maria live at the nou camp so I can speak from first hand experience too. Whilst £15m for Petit was a lot every time I saw him play he was pretty effective for you. I wouldn't say Petit was amongst your worst signings tbh.

Superior talent? Overmars was amazing with arsenal. His injuries destroyed him.

veryfatchocobo

It was pretty apparent that Eto'o wasn't going to score many goals with us when 09/10 came about. But, Ibra's price really made me rage. Hence why I voted for Ibra.

beef-supreme

I simply CANNOT believe how many people have voted Zlatan. These must all be people who have never seen Barca before 2005/06.

Also Overmars was a bad signing in terms of value for money but there is no reason for him to be second. Just because he was so expensive he was only slightly more than Geovanni who was probably the worst player to play for Barca that I have ever seen.
And Keirrison too deserves to be higher than Overmars and Ibra because he was just an utter waste of money.

Overmars actually performed decent he was just unlucky to be in a Barca team that on the whole was bad.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
well i have watched barca since 04 and due to my pure hatred of ibra and giving up eto who was a fav of mine i voted for him but technically when zlatan was at the club we were purely unlucky not making the CL final and replicating what we did the year we had eto so his transfer is not the most retarded :D ....................god dam we paid 21 mill for geovanni :lol: and i was not aware of overmars but 40 mill takes the cake for me..........................gio is also right in the kierroson transfer :( 0 games sooo far

Barcafire

Oh yeh, that's right. We had to give up Eto'o for Ibra. Hmm. Eh. All in the past. I'm sure we could of kept Ibra another season and he would some how come off this list sooner or later.

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
I simply CANNOT believe how many people have voted Zlatan. These must all be people who have never seen Barca before 2005/06.

Also Overmars was a bad signing in terms of value for money but there is no reason for him to be second. Just because he was so expensive he was only slightly more than Geovanni who was probably the worst player to play for Barca that I have ever seen.
And Keirrison too deserves to be higher than Overmars and Ibra because he was just an utter waste of money.

Overmars actually performed decent he was just unlucky to be in a Barca team that on the whole was bad.

thank you.

people here havent been watching barcelona during the gaspart era.

ffs. ibra as number 1 is a pure joke. he actually won a lot considering him being a flop.

Lemmi

The Reckoner
Riquelme was very disappointing if you think how good he was everywhere else.

That's Van Gaal's fault entirely though, then Laporta for not giving him a chance after he started to shine under Raddy.

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
another disappointing signing was patrik andersson.

poor guy couldnt defend at barcelona yet he was a beast at bayern

also, i find it stupid to compare the cost of late 2000s with the cost of early 2000s. 20m signings meant different things in 2001 than in 2010.

Moe