• Chygryinskiy 25

Votes: 21 15.4%
  • Keirrison 14

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • Other

Votes: 2 1.5%

• Total voters

the-don

Quaresma only saw him play a few matches and then dissapeared. I have noticed that we often let players leave for a low price.

Last edited:

Interista

I reckon Ibrahimovic performed better for Barca than all of those players. Only thing that puts him in contention is because he cost so much, and you sold him after one season for half the money.

Y

Youngie

All of them. Though Saviola wasn't bad really. Pretty consistent scorer.

Wasn't Keirrison supposed to be the next Pele? :lol:

Quell

I think we need to clarify something. How exactly we're looking at the subject?

As a "worst piece of business" or a "worst player signed" ?

Because if it is the second, then yes - Ibra does not have a place in that list. Geovanni is the winner, hands down. But when we're talking about football transfers, I'm looking at the whole perspective, because it means money are involved. And when we again clarify how much money we lost, so yes - Ibra is the worst piece of business we have EVER done in our history. And probably one of the worst deals in history of football, leave Barca alone.

This...

Ibra doesn't seem to me as the worst player ever, he was not a Barca style, shit happens, he did what he could and blah, blah, blah. But in terms of money this is the most stupid deal.
I won't vote for anyone.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Gerard was another waste of money, considering he was a cantenaro and was let go by Barca, so after one good season with Valencia you decided he was good enough. He was crap.

As I believed I said on here when you got Christanval many Barca fans I spoke to at that time thought you had signed the next Thuram :lol:

Petit and Zambrotta weren't bad deals at that time. Now don't get me wrong they weren't great deals, but they were not the worst either. Petit gave you a good couple of years and was a steady influence in central midfield.

At the time you signed Zambrotta, many people, including myself thought he was the best left back in the world. His first year wasn't that bad, though his second was. But he had pedigree and was a magnificent full back on his day.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Gerard was another waste of money, considering he was a cantenaro and was let go by Barca, so after one good season with Valencia you decided he was good enough. He was crap.

As I believed I said on here when you got Christanval many Barca fans I spoke to at that time thought you had signed the next Thuram :lol:

Petit and Zambrotta weren't bad deals at that time. Now don't get me wrong they weren't great deals, but they were not the worst either. Petit gave you a good couple of years and was a steady influence in central midfield.

At the time you signed Zambrotta, many people, including myself thought he was the best left back in the world. His first year wasn't that bad, though his second was. But he had pedigree and was a magnificent full back on his day.

Barely any player from that great Valencia team made it out there in another team. Gerrard, Farinos, Mendieta, Kily, Claudio Lopez... Though Claudio Lopez wasn't that bad with Lazio. But he was nowhere close to the beast he was at Valencia. He had the talent to become among the best in the world, but to me the Lazio move turned to be a bad decision and he left Europe way too soon as well. Gerrard was either injured or poor. Very bad deal. And I voted for him as well.

Christanval was another idiotic move, just like the vast majority of the deals Barca did back then. Petit was ok but he wasn't that impressive either. Same as Zambrotta.

Home of Barca Fans