Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
20100830dasdasftb_64.jpg

Name: Víctor Ruiz Torre
Position: Centre back
Date of Birth: 25 January 1989
Place of Birth: Esplugues de Llobregat, Catalunya
Height: 1.84m
Weight: 75kg

Massive talent imo. He used to be in our youth system but moved to Espanyol in 2006. He's been massive for the past year and he's already been linked with Sevilla, Napoli, Tottenham and Manchester City. He could be Pique's future CB partner in the Spanish NT. Discuss?

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I wonder why there are so many youngsters moving between arch rivals... Probably some arbit guy pisses them off and they move to the bitterest enemy to diss them eh?

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
I wonder why there are so many youngsters moving between arch rivals... Probably some arbit guy pisses them off and they move to the bitterest enemy to diss them eh?

or he found that he might have better chances regarding his career at espanyol and he really didnt want to move to a different city.

why are you so negative :p

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Not being negative J, just that it hurts to know some good player you envy was actually supposed to be playing for us!! Fabregas, Arteta(although, it was leaving here that made him good), Reina(He showed the maturity levels a lot earlier than Valdes TBH), Diego Capel(Not that I'd miss him, keep the diver away), Balotelli(I keep thinking whether he would gone on to be so cocky had he plied his trade here at La Masia where the kids usually seem so humble, probably because they are taught to be good?). And now this Ruiz

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Arteta wasn't good enough, Valdes is better than Reina, Capel sucks, Balotelli is too much trouble and his personality wouldn't have changed even if he developed in La Masia...Fabregas is the only one that would have made it here but at least now everyone knows that a stupid idea it is to leave Barcelona.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Now I'd take definitely Valdes above Reina... But few years back, with all his horrendous mistakes, I used to think we should have kept more trust on Reina

Also there are these kids at Liverpool and Juventus that got away

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
:lol: That should then serve as a good lesson for Deulofeu :D

We should probably paste the photographs of these arrogant losers(Fran Merida ;)) some where in La Masia just to remind the kids not to play a bitch with the club and stick to the basics :p

Last edited:
R

Ronald Koeman

He was sold to Napoli about a week ago.

But an excellent player who has really fascinated me. Would love to see him in Barcelona.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Can't really blame him for failing to adjust in Italy. Spaniards are notorious for failing to adapt to Serie A, Napoli played with a 3 man backline for parts of the season and had no patience to let him learn through mistakes. It doesn't say anything abut his quality.

Great signing. A Ruiz-Rami pairing is inexperienced so there will be growing pains, but I'd trust that over the revolving door that has been Valencia's defense since Ayala left.

Home of Barca Fans