Upcoming Talents in Spain

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I don't know where to post this but since the article that I am about to post has discuseed about 8 or 9 present & ex-Barcelona youth players, I have decided to post it here. Mods please move to an appropriate section if you decide this is not the right place.

BTW, discuss about the players and the article guys :)

http://spain.worldcupblog.org/world-cup-2010/who-is-on-deck-20-or-so-under-20s-thats-who.html

EDIT : Just realized, Thiago isn't mentioned. But then by the time this article was written he didn't yet finalize his decision to opt playing for Spain if I remember right

Last edited:

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Good read. I'm especially impressed by Victor Ruiz (CB, Espanyol) and Kiko (Winger/Midfielder, Hercules).

Twizku

The Twizmeister
Good read. Nobody had liked it so I'm the one person who clicked "like" :lol:

In all seriousness, Bojan should be loaned and I think I don't need to list the reasons why. I don't know how many times I've said it, but it's true.

F

Flaco Bey

I'm kind of surprised that Ezequiel Calvente wasn't included on the list. I confess, I've never actually seen him play full matches, but considering what I've seen from highlights and what I've heard about him, he seems like a dark horse for the future Spanish national team. Here are some of his better clips:

Penalty against Italy

Highlights against Ponferradina

Seems like a typical YouTube player, but I've got a really good feeling about him.

Xavi_78

I have a soft spot for Javi Martinez. Would it not be for Busi I would welcome him with open arms in the team. Would be interesting to know if Oscar has Barca quality maybe as a long term replacement for Abidal, but on the other Muniesa can play there and we have Montoya.

Home of Barca Fans