Club World Cup 2010

Trequartista

The good
No thread for the Club World Cup hosted by the United Arab Emirates,Seongnam thrashed al wahda 4-1 and will face Inter in the semi,International facing Mazembe facing Internacional in the other tie,The Koreans are really impressing,hope they do something against Inter

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
A club known as Inter will win it.

600px-Sport_Club_Internacional_2009.svg.png

Sergio

Sergison
I pray Internazionale win it, it buys Rafa more time and the circus continues in Serie A. Lose this and he is gone, its his ultimatum.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
The final was with a mexican team.

Yeah I know but as much as it would be nice for a Mexican libertadores winner (though I'm no Chivas fan), the Mexican'ts were always going to choke away the final, and Inter eliminated Estudantes, the one Argentine side that wasn't complete gash this year.

I really wanted U de Chile to win anyway. :(

Trequartista

The good
Inter cruising to the final with a comfortable 3-0 win over the koreans,what a pathetic cup,one of the most under performing sides in Europe winning the match in that way,its still long way for Asia the,syrprised because Seongnam impressed me in almost every game I watched for them but their counter were ineffective against the Italian defence,anyway Hopefully Mazembe can give Inter some problems on saturday

Home of Barca Fans